Reviews for Fighting To Survive
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
:3 I loved it 3
Suzy chapter 18 . 5/6/2007
snape/sirius, ron/draco, what next harry/ginny *grimaces* i really dislike the pairings, and harry will probably be pared with someone to! :(
anonymous chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
OMG :( ron/draco i was shocked and HORIFIED (i have nothing against slash, but that pairing is just pure awful!) sorry, loving the story :) itys ver6y original!
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
is this severu/sirius OR severus/james OR severus/remus, which one were you revering to (in chapter 12), i hope you didn't mean he loved james,sirius or remus in a SLAH way, that would be dissapointing, if that IS what you meant you really should put the pairings in the summary (if there are any) also its a great story and well written but each chapters are really short!
EvilDime chapter 20 . 1/4/2007
Nice story. Definitely deserves more reviews!

liked the Malfoys' roles- paticularly enjoyed Harry's letter. *g*
Gnomeish chapter 20 . 7/1/2006
Love it! Very er.. Deep and stuff. Sorry, my vocabulary has decided to fizzle out for the moment. x_X I love the wisdom in the way Harry speaks, and expecially in the end and stuff. It's all mystical and yay! Snape/Sirius? Hm. One of the odder pairs I like, usually hard to pull off, but you did a good job of it! Ron/Draco! Hahaha. Cute. Sh but what about Remus *wink* If Harry can't have Draco, Severus, and definitely not Sirius, he should have Remus! *pout* Not even a mention! Blah blah blah. Anyways, forget about that sh..tuff. :) Gods! I dont think I've learned as much in history about the gods as I have in this and a couple other gods-involving fics. Veil interaction, good. Harry/Riddle? Hm. Oh no. Back to that again. *smacks self* Harry and Riddle should get a giant air balloon and crash land on an island with people with letters for names and who are ethnically seperated food wize and then go all "BOOM BLOW UP AND STUFF" with the diamonds flying everywhere. But that's an actual book (Minus Harry Potter and Tom Riddle) So it probably wouldn't be legal. Oh! Clock! Officially 24 hours. *dances* I usually sleep before then. (Ep. Reading too much SS/HP *more winking*) Anyways, I love this story, and I wanted to send you a fish oil pill over the internet (BECAUSE IT INCREASES CIRCULATION! WOO) but it wouldnt fit in the hole :( And I didnt want to get fish oil all over the place by poking a hole in it (besides it smells) I forgot what i was doing now. Oh yeah! Rambling on about stuff that has no relevance to the content! Relevance. That's a long word. Like, anticipation. :)
Heksie chapter 20 . 6/6/2006

Bluesnowman chapter 20 . 3/21/2006
Awsome chapter.
hecatedemort chapter 20 . 3/21/2006
Toki Mirage chapter 20 . 3/21/2006
wicked story. surprised the hell out of me with the sudden change to the amazon and stuff, but otherwise,wicked story.
Lady Highschoolnerd chapter 20 . 3/21/2006
Wonderful story!
Lady Highschoolnerd chapter 19 . 3/19/2006
Great story! Update soon! So what happens to Tom?
Toki Mirage chapter 19 . 3/18/2006

please update soon! i wanna see the epilogue!
Bluesnowman chapter 19 . 3/18/2006
Awsome chapters.
Roos chapter 17 . 3/13/2006
Absolutely great story :) I love how you included the gods in this story. Do you know that you dont accept annonimous reviews btw?

Thanks you very much