Reviews for Of Clones and Outcasts
pls update
alyssa chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
its very good
Daiguren chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
wow impressive plot I must say. How you update soon, it's really good
LadyOfPurple chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Great story! I love the concept of it. Hope you update soon!
felinefairy100 chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
please update!
Andrain John chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
*Eyes widen* most impressive... a Brillant plan... I do have one concern about that though... I Always found Hikari-chan to be of the strongest will, That was must have been pretty intense to create such a phychological change or was it something else?
Andrain John chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
Hm... I like this story a lot, It's wonderfully written and for some odd reason expresses my beleifs in the future... intereting in any case, well executed, you're playing this fic very well epseically in the special circumstances. Your Characterization is wonderful. You should certinaly be commended for such good work indeed, now however if you can excuse me I see I still have another chapter to read. *bows*
happyplacegn chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
yay, yet another chapter! it is getting a tad on the dark side...but that's okay. it's also okay that it takes you awhile to write them w/ school and what not, I'm sure all of us understand. can't wait for the next chapter, update as fast as you can!
Nymphii-x chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
hey! THX FOR THE NEW CHAPPIE! pretty short, but better than nothing! omg... u hav to continue! will Takeru be back in time? and what the hell happened to poor HIKARI?

anywayz keep up the good work!

luvisgood ...CIAO!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
Good chapter, good chapter...

I feel sorry for Takeru. I wonder how Yamato will react when he finds out about the attack, that will be a very highstrung situation...

Eh, I'm two weeks behind on updating my latest fic. I've just been busy with school lately. That, and I haven't had the inspiration to write lately. I do now though, so I hope I can get the latest chapter of my fic done this week.

Well, update when you can, and I'll review when I can. Later!
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Don't worry we all love you too! Great chapter, very mysterious. Just enough detail to give you an idea of what's going on, but not enough to know for sure. I like that. Don't apologize for taking to long to update, you don't want to rush it. If it comes out quickly it does, if not, oh well. Can't wait to read more. Keep writing.
sakura's conscience chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Goodie1 U updated! continue...but is takaru gonna die or spill his guts about mushy feelings?
Moppy chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
ah Karis evil! can you give me a brain washing machine too? i could use it on evil people to be my slave MWAHAHAH...poor tk WHY TK! HE SUFFERS! THE POOR BOY!

compramise: give me the brain washy machine and ill give you...an endless supply of pocky, any flavour you like (if you dont know what pocky is its like bread sticks and some sort of flavoury thingy)
catluv101 chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
OH NO! HIKARI! don't think that way! remember takeru? remember the kiss? and the second time he tried to kiss you? don't forget!