Reviews for Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Beer Good chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
George: I was hoping it would be guessable in context, but... it's pretty bad Hebrew (hey, Willow sucks at languages) for, ahem, "eat cat."

Oh, and thanks for all your reviews, really appreciate it!
George chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I don't get it. Google tools refuses to translate "Akal Chatul".

I'm not going to ask my Jewish friend about it because it might be something naughty and I don't want to offend her. Give us a hint in an author note please.
FivebyFive89 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
XD That's so cute!
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hahahaha, awesome! I'll bet there was talk of god. More like shouting of god though. Or moaning. not so much talking. Anyway, as someone who has studied hebrew a long time ago and forgotten almost everything, I'd love to know what those words actually mean. Doesn't chatul mean cat? Or am I missing something? Anyways, Cute story, very sexy. I like a lot.
958135819088194 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
it took me a minute to properly translate the hebrew, and dear god, i nearly died laughing. hilarious drabble.
redrevo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Willow's great, I could really see her doing something like this.

"Can't just tell her I'll be with Tara over the weekend...hey, it could be the ancient Jewish holiday of [censored because I have no idea how to express this in review-appropriate language]! Oh, she'll see right through that. Just say it's an ancient Jewish holiday...nah, needs a name to be realistic, a Hebrew name. Haha, the ancient Jewish feast of Akal Chatul..."

Well written, hilarious fic. Not needing a translation, it's pretty much implied. You're one of the best drabble authors I've seen.
Butterflygurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nice, though a translation (literal translation) would be helpful. Nice fic!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Willow, you go, girl! Enjoy your "holiday." You have deserved it!
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
?

NEED EXPLAINATION!

?
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh that was *screams* adorable. Just adorable. Gotta love Willow and Tara.
mir21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was funny! Keep up the awesome stories!

Mir