Reviews for The Sound of Silence
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 22 . 2/22
OH MY GOD! TELL ME THAT YOU ARE STILL GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I just went through and basically binge read your whole story! Seriously, it is truly a master piece! I mean seriously, I don't even have the proper vocabulary to bestow upon you, exactly just how amazingly awesome you really are! Ugh! I am like totally wigging out with how well written and executed this story is! You are like a pro, no, a master! just, ARGH! All the feels that I have right now!Please please please PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE tell me that you are continuing this story and that you have not abandoned this wonderful work of literary art!
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow. This is a rather epic first chapter. I mean, really, seriously awesome! It already seems so developed, and the plethora of emotion and such descriptive words! You are truly amazing and I seriously look forward to reading the rest of this story!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Hm... I think the slaves here have it somewhat better than those in "He is my master"...
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
_
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Before I started to read this I read "He is my master" and I liked it so now I'm going to read this one too. _
DaeshaunEX chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
oh my gawd i LOVE this story please finish it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! 3 i love this story its sooooo awesome!
sonadowclems chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
ok i'll be honest, i was expecting the typical slave/master au that ends up with oodles of sex and kink when i first found this lol icompletely disregarded the ratinf now that i think bout it..

but i was rly surprised at how this turned out omg i love how you portray shadow though i feel like he smiles way more often than one would think but i guess that's how big of an effect sonic has on him ;)

that being said, i rly wish there was more... like wow 8 yrs w/o an update D: this hurts man hope one day you come back and give this story and its readers what it needs :))
Questing chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
I made the dumbest mistake reading this story when the last time it's been updated was 7 years ago because I LOVE IT AND THE LAST UPDATED DATE IS MAKING ME CRY BY THE SECOND.

In short, I'm saying this story is just great. Fantastic, really. I love how the seemingly cliche story at the beginning turned into something so much more, and I'm not the least bit disappointed (except for the fact that, oh you know, you might never be updating this again...)

Characterization is really good as well; not OOC, but it's prominent that your ideals of each of the characters is included in the story, and it's awesome. The short chapters make me eagerly click the next button, wanting to read more.

That being said, I've reached the end of this amazing story, and I'm truly heartbroken that you haven't updated in so long (and probably never will, if your profile bio is any indication.)

However, on the small chance that you decide to come back to , PLEASE RECONSIDER CONTINUING THIS STORY. I know I'm not the only one that would be extremely elated with the prospect of an update.

Thank you so much for giving me a good read up til now! (and sorry for the monster review filled with horrendous grammatical errors aha)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
I hope you continue this. It's like one my tope 5 list i give it a high 2 (sonic pose) keep it up buddy.
AmazingLettuce chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
Awesome! A cliffhanger! I can't wait for another chapter of awesomeness! You rock! You're a SuperStar! Keep up the great work! I am following, and favoriti
CodeLyoko chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Wow this is so good! I'm wondering if Sonic indeed will get there in time to save Shadow.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
more. MORE. must have MOOOOORE! - imagine a maniac mix of mikel myers, jason vorhees, freddy krueger and wax head or whatever. weilding a flaming chainsaw with lemon soaked barb-wires -
wild thing chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Make the next chapter please
Well chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
...I've been reading and rereading this story since... I don't know, I found it when I was a tween... that's when my love for fanfiction was at its peak anyway... and I'm SUPER DUPER SAD that this hasn't been completed.

Is this the end of the story? If you're going to end it I'd like to know soon... it's been nearly 6 years now since this story's been touched, it seems like. It's one of my favorite fanfictions ever.

Gaah I'm sad, rereading this for the billionth time. ;-; I love it so much.

Please ease my soul...
KLaD chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
I don't know if you ever check this but if you do then please update! I HAVE to know what happens!