Reviews for The Perfect Trade
Sophisticated Sage chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
I love this. Mainly because I totally believe that Dumbledore would give away Hermione's freedom for the Wizarding World. You really wrote him in character :)
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This is very good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That's actually kind of creepy.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I absolutely adored this story, the level of obsession and ruthlessness shown in your characters was beautifully done and the idea behind it is brilliant. Who doesn't want to be desired to the exclusion of the rest of the world? Really well done.
hermionesque chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I justed died reading this fic! DRAMIONE FTW!
Chica90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
everytime i read this story i love it all the more! It's been in my favorites for a long while and i swear that it's the first story i read whenever i open my favorites account. I never get tired of it! i wish there was another chapter! Well anyway I wanted to state my opinion, despues de tanto tiempo, but better late than never!
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Taking a walk, and just happen to cross this fic.

Oh my... so adorable, I love it!
silkandsatin chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I liked it, it was very different! I loved the way Draco asked for a trade - but felt it could have nearly evolved into a full blown fic?
MayuBlack chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i found it i found it

ok well you see i read your story a long time ago and today i was thinking about your fic that is so great and i want it to add to my favorites list and read againg

I THINK THAT THIS FIC WOULD BE GREAT , EXCELLENT ,WONDERFUL...IF YOU DO IT MORE LONG AND NOT A ONESHOT maybe you can think about.

but well i love it and i hope you continue writing you do it really good

bye
SilverSlytherinWitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Loved it! It was wonderful how you made Draco like Hermione but didn't make him go all goody-goody. Hermione thoughts are wonderful also. LOVED IT!

Love,

Dragonlover31
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That's a nice story. _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
okay that was interesting and way OOC way OOC but still intresting and weird at the same time i'd give it a six out of ten not bad
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
HOLY CRAP...That was just WOW! OMG! I love it and it is going in my favorites!
Cyborg-chick chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow.. That was so good! It... I don't know... was almost a little sad.. but yet so happy.. you really got a good way to wright! Keep writing stories, you sure have talent (?you spell it that way?) unlike me :S

see ya
debarie chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I think it was a very good oneshot with an interesting twist. You have the makings of a very good story!