Reviews for Evil R Us
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was absolutely hilarious!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
"So, how did it work? Is Potter dead?"

"I have footprints on my face. How do you think it went?" Snape remarked dryly as he rubbed at his big nose. "I must have gotten run over by every bloody student, including the members of my own house! They all stampeded out. And then that great oaf Hagrid took the jug to his hut, claiming it was the best cologne ever…"

That was HILARIOUS.
MisaStein chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That made , me laugh really heard ! Thank you for writing this!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I think I'm going to die from laughter!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
LOL wet wookiee air fresheners... I think I'm going to die of laughter! Well done, and thank you so much for posting this hilarious fic! _
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
lol
Wribbet chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow! This made me laugh so hard. I nearly spewed milk out of my nose (what a co-inkydink!) when Luke referred to Palpatine as a "wrinkled old prune". Him being confused by confusion was also delicious irony. You have a really good eye for detail!

Thanks for the tears of mirth! *wipes eye* ;D
Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HahahahaXDXD
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This. Is. Priceless. Couldn't stop laughing. Still can't, actually, lol... Luke is awesome in this fic. And yeah, I agree with that other reviewer, Sauron would have been a welcome addition, too. :) This one's going straight to my favorites.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
LLF its hillarious :) !
JamSack chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
lol too funny! really!
T.S. ELF chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
You know, I've read this multiple times and it still makes me laugh out loud. Some people claim their stories are funny but you have a genuine sense of humor that this story really showcases. (Though I think it would've been cool if you had thrown in the Dark Lord Sauron from "Lord of the Rings" too.)

"I know! We shall use this noxious blue liquid to kill Potter! We will stink him to death!" LOL! I love that line! And the image of Palpy stuck in a porch step wailing! Keep up the good work!
Hanni chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I think. My IQ. Just. Dropped about. 5 points.
DanPhantomCrush chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious. I wish I could be funny like that. Darth Confundo...Wet Wookie air fresheners? How do you think this stuff up?

Tell me your secret, dern you. :D