Reviews for Evil R Us
tsubakitea chapter 1 . 3/26/2006

omg...your fics always make me laugh...good job..i like the crossover
Vogon999 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
darkangel1690 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was hilarious! I found myself laughing out loud. Usually I'm not a big Star Wars fan but this was so so good! I love the part when Luke pulled out the big jug of milk! I wonder what it would be like to have the ability to create chaos wherever I go... I know one thing for sure- my brothers have it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was hilarious! You even gave Lucius his pimp-stick!
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
HILARIOUS! _ I was laughing quietly pretty much the entire time. And I love the name! _ Great work, now go write something! :)

hanna chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
that was great

dre shaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
LMFAOROTFL! I was at school when I read this, I laughed so hard, someone beside was like "Are you crying?" THIS IS REAL FUNNY SHIT! XDXDXDXD

ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was excellent! That would be cool if you did some more humor pieces. Catch you later! :D

Xedra chapter 1 . 1/3/2006

Smenz, this one is a killer! I love it!

Poor, confused Luke... LOL!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
okay, this was absolutely ridiculous, but it still made me laugh out loud. Poor Luke!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
lol! love the way you portray luke, as i always have and probably always will! poor master...long suffering! of all kinds of kids to have, he ended up with luke. but i guess they are pretty cute together, the way boba and jango are!(:
Hermione Vader chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Yay! Pure insanity! I love thing with the blue milk!
Quillian chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
IMHO, Luke acted like a hyper five-year-old kid on double espresso. Still, funny fic, hahaha! XD
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hahahha! This story was really funny! Poor Lord Voldemort, he got milk spilled on him? Wait,did I say I felt sorry for Lord Voldemort? lol! Bad Luke, bad Luke!
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
LOL. That was funny! Thanks.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »