Reviews for Evil R Us
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was hilarious! You even gave Lucius his pimp-stick!
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
HILARIOUS! _ I was laughing quietly pretty much the entire time. And I love the name! _ Great work, now go write something! :)

Hilary
hanna chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
that was great

lol
dre shaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
LMFAOROTFL! I was at school when I read this, I laughed so hard, someone beside was like "Are you crying?" THIS IS REAL FUNNY SHIT! XDXDXDXD

Muhahahahahahahaha!
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was excellent! That would be cool if you did some more humor pieces. Catch you later! :D

-IJedi
Xedra chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
ROTFLMAO!

Smenz, this one is a killer! I love it!

Poor, confused Luke... LOL!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
okay, this was absolutely ridiculous, but it still made me laugh out loud. Poor Luke!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
lol! love the way you portray luke, as i always have and probably always will! ahh...my poor master...long suffering darth...lol! of all kinds of kids to have, he ended up with luke. but i guess they are pretty cute together, the way boba and jango are!(:
Hermione Vader chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Yay! Pure insanity! I love thing with the blue milk!
Quillian chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
IMHO, Luke acted like a hyper five-year-old kid on double espresso. Still, funny fic, hahaha! XD
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hahahha! This story was really funny! Poor Lord Voldemort, he got milk spilled on him? Wait,did I say I felt sorry for Lord Voldemort? lol! Bad Luke, bad Luke!
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
LOL. That was funny! Thanks.
gray messenger chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Haha. This was very funny. You should do more of these, good crossovers. Luke's names were quite suitable. Good job.
Ookami Kage chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
OMG I love these little fics. They are so amusing to read. I love it!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3