Reviews for Jack's Hands
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Lol, this is absolute GOLD. Beautifully awesome. XD
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hah...cute! I can so imange Will not paying attention to what Jack is saying, and him taking advantage of it!
Rambie chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
OniTetsu chapter 1 . 7/18/2006

How joyous.
coke fiend chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
love the description. i found myself wondering, too, if jack would be able to talk without his hands.

koolmint26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
omg yay jack woot ahaha he got will take that elizebeth horrible fluzy women!
bandwitch chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
XD Brilliant! Your description of Jack's hands is nothing short of fantastic. The ending was hilarious x3 Marvelous job!
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 7/12/2006

all I can say is...yeah I would have exactly like Will had I been in his
apie chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
HAHA! right on!
Bekki-sama chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Very interesting, very good descriptions, i like the words you did on the hands of jack sparrow, very proud of you and impressed.
Playfully Pondering Puppies chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Why was this the first time I've read this?

Absolutely awesome. Lovely. Wonderful in every single way, A-Z! *nods*. Excellent. Superb. I love it. I love it.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Hah! I loved the last sentance. Really brilliant. The whole thing was great, more wonderful imagery. (Jeez, my English teacher would LOVE you...) I like how you describe how just knowing Jack makes Will feel used, and how he wonders if Jack would still be able to talk if you tied hiss habds behind his back. Brilliance, sheer brilliance. I'm off to read your other stuff...oh, and I'm adding you to my favorites list because frankly my dear, you rule.