Reviews for Stalked
LilPinkKitsune chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Oh god I can't stop laughing! I know tha sounds wrong but it's true, the way you made it sound was that it had been pouring down rain for two months straight ( I realize that it was probably off and on) And then I started thinking becuase by that time the whole place would have flooded. and that reminded me of Noahs ark which lead me to a mental image of the SVU crew in a the ark LOL! Oh great NOw I am laughing again! I have to keep stoping my typeing to laugh! Great story though! Really like it, sad to. Keep writing stories! your good!
MillaMayhem chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
LOVE IT!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
this was a great story!
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
wow you did a really good job with this story. I was on the edge the whole time reading it. Why to go.
zoe jenkins chapter 17 . 10/5/2007
Ok, next time you write a story, stop being so fucking lazy! If you don't know something, look it up! Also, use spell check. 'Pants' is not spelt 'pance', 'carving' is not the same as 'craving'. The end was shit.
lovely93 chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
amazing
fallinidentity chapter 17 . 8/3/2006
i must say chapter 10 was my most favorite!
Tainted Elf chapter 17 . 8/2/2006
Wow, the plot's good, but the typos in the beginning could really use a once-through. You use crave instead of carve several times in the last two chapters, and Cargen instead of Cragen for the first half. Another little thing is the term 'kicked in the dick' isn't really what's common because it's the balls that cause the most pain, hence 'kicked in the balls' the penis doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the balls do. Just FYI. I know the story's complete and all, so I'll understand if you don't change the typos, but it almost caused me to stop reading and I would've missed out!

Overall, the story's great, I love it. Keep up the creative plot-devising!

TE
gentle-haikus chapter 17 . 5/1/2006
I really enjoyed this whole story. Hope you write another one.
onetreefan chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
oh my gosh. i absolutely loved it! wonderful WONDERFUL story. i loved it. very good.

loved the EOness!

onetreefan
Sliver of Melody chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
hmm this was cool. I liked how it ended.
jcn2416 chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
i loved this story...i hope you do a sequel...

nikki
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
Woohoo happy ending :)

Elliot and Olivia for Eternity

Merry Shipper Chirstmas

-Kelly
KaydenceRei chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
Cheers for happy endings.

I always name all the people who review my stories. LOL. Does that mean I have a lot of time on my hands?

Oh well.. good story. :)

-Kay
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
I loved this chapter :) and I absolutely cannot wait for the next one :)

I told you I only needed a little break from this story. Well my little break is over and I'm back reading and reviewing and loving it every step of the way.

Hope you update soon