Reviews for Beloved Bellflower
yami2703 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So his heart was as dark as that of a demon. at least I had the name. somehow Midoriko was helping it to give it a chinese bellflower (Kikyo)
BewilderedLoca chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
OMG~! I love Beauty and the Beast! and Sessh/Kiky update please! I love the way this is going so far ;-; plz plz update [hope i don't sound scary .]

Plz update when you get the chance.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
OH! I loved it! Too bad its on hituas...-sigh-
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
cute very cute. even though ths story is beauty and the beast but oyu added a slight twist in it. i hope oyy continue to write your story i lok forward to reading the next chapter.
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
0.0 please continue! And the beast it is like Sessy yes but for some reason i thought it fit Inuyasha more.
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
hasso chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
man i love this story to bad it on a waiting list 10 miles high & being re-written. Dam i suck with luck, luck not be a lady luck be an asshole under my feet.
christina chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Twixy chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
please please please update!

this is so coowl

please update

for me?

Silent but deadly chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Please...Please...Please continue this story! you are a good writer cause this was amazing. If you have writers block please try really really hard to continue this.
Nibari chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I like it allot...update soon!
reikotsu chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
O.O Heyy, this story sounds familiar...

-GASP- You took my beautiful plotline from Desert Rose! O

Eh, oh wells. Hehe. You're lucky you're my sis or else I'll strangle you. xP Though I believe you're the first. O.o I'm rather flattered that my ideas are actually worthy of being derived from. xD

Anyways, interesting thing with Midoriko though. -twitch- Still so much like my plotline... -eye twitches-

Though hope you update soon... xD

mystical kikyo 45 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I think this story is really intresting and I'd really like to see where it goes. This story is really original for the Kikyo and sesshomaru paring. pLZ update!
PurePower chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is the first time i've seen beauty and the beast played out by Kikyo/Sesshoumaru (yay). I always thought it would make an interesting story - they fit the plot so well. I'm glad you decided to do this... The prologue was pretty good, and the midoriko turning him into a demon part - was well thought. Can't wait for the next chapter... (yeah, so that means.. update soon -_- ...
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That was one great chappie! I'm going to love this story... UPDATE ASAP!