Reviews for No Memory of Murder
love2read444 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
finish the freken' story i want more and i want it now, not rude!
Mrs.CallahanAlister chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
love it keep it going please!
SumNumb3rs chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
This is kind of a general review for all of your Criminal Minds stories. I love the way you write Reid! He's an actual adult who you show through the maturity you write him as, that he has indeed mostly raised himself, been a guardian for his mother as he grew up, and earned all those doctorates and bacholor degrees, plus completed FBI training. I like a little Reid whuming like the next Reid fan, but really hate the 'beat the H*ll out of Reid', and the stories that dwell on his brief drug usage. I love the stories that show his team mates fondness for him without turning him into someone that needs a caretaker. Your stories are like a breath of fresh air. I hope you can take an interest in them once again and finish them. I sure wouldn't be opposed to some new stories either!
spencerrules chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
great great great story..does it have a ending? please tell me it does
xXCarlosLuvrXx chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
MORE!
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I sure wish you would go back and finished this. It was off to such a good start.
PanicButton chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Oh man, I was enjoying that! Wheres the rest? That was brilliant!
Kerubim chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
UPDATE! I can't waite for you to update this, happy writing.

XD
Deanne Stevenson chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
I was looking through some of the older stories and found this one. Very interesting. Like what you did with Hotch, especially.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
ChombyGal chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
wow i like it. are you gonna be continuing? i hope so cuz it is really interesting.
raspberrywine chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
All i can say is wow! This is a super awesome story! please continue soon!
Innocent Battousai chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
*gasp* You can't just stop with that! Continue! Continue! *eyes bug out in anticipation* Please!
NCISLOVER chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
i like it i hope Reid remembers who he is soon.
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
Ah! Please update soon!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
please update soon, I'm so not known for my patience