Reviews for Darkness Saga
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
cool story!
CanalVorfeed1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
I liked the story. Plot was good, characterisation was alright. You chose the easy way by making Vamp Buff act like Angelus, but then, it *is* your plot. You undoubtedly spellchecked your story, but a few annoying mistakes remain. A spellchecker isn't everything.

Willow says "Board now" a few times. Unless she's on a ship or a plane, I don't really see what there is to board... You probably meant "I'm bored" which is quite different. But the one that really cracked me up was when you "steak" vampires :o) Having a vampire staked or having a vampire steak is pretty different... But then again, you just have to have the stomach for it :o)
Dark Elf2 chapter 5 . 5/4/2002
That was an incredible story, I have never really seen that approach before.
CharmedGirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2002
Very cool! So sad, but great fic. Yes, more, twists, sequels, yes yes yes yes! _
Claire chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
This is the first angel fic i've read and it's brilliant! I love your writing style!
Lara Kramer chapter 5 . 8/1/2000
WOW! that was excellent! tears are running down my face! GREAT writting and description and an original story! i absolutely loved it!
soul dust chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
that was reely good, i wonder whats going to happen next...
Jessica chapter 5 . 6/21/2000
Great story! The way it was told and the actual idea (although a really sad one!) were terrific! I really liked this one.
Kaia chapter 1 . 5/25/2000
Oh my gosh that was such a good story, love it! If you'll excuse me all go read the others!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
This is a cool idea, but I found it a little fast at some points, kind of skipping through the setting. The evil 'good guys' came across well, although the first scene with Spike kind of sent me for a loop. (I have a feeling that this will be explained in the other parts, however.) Xander taking his frustration out on Angel at the bar was right on the money and his tactics . . . wise decision on his part. One thing though, a spell check with grammar might be a good idea. There were a few places where words were spelled correctly but used in the wrong context. (steak/stake) Looking forward to reading the rest.
Joannie chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
Great! Vamp Buffy has got the thing going for her. I'm most definitely going to read the rest! Keep up the good work Elf. I've been searching high and low for fanfics like these and my dream has come true:)