Reviews for Betrayal
Miku88 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Whaddeheck, girl! This was amazing! Although you made it sound a little creepy coz SyaoKura were the one who killed EriMoyo.

This was the first time I have ever read this kind of story. Yeah, I may have been reading some similar stories to this BUT never have this kind of ending. Great job Aisaki!

But just to let you know, it was kinda creepy when I found out that SyaoKura were the one who killed EriMoyo. That was just so shocking, y'know!? Sakura killed!? No way! Oh, back to topic
Yo there, you have to make some other stories about CCS!

But, maybe you can add some romance. I'm not saying angsty are bad. But I was thinking the opposite. Angsty stories are amazing sometimes.

Girl, you have a talent. Keep going!
chocolatedrops chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
love it specially the end
glitterglam11 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
like the story, but not really loving it, because you killed my 2nd favorite characters. but i still like it, especially the turn of events :) its soooo... hmmmm. thrilling? and very unpredictable. but i was just wondering because i'm confused, is sakura a psycho because she killed eriol 50 days before their anniversary? and I'm pretty sure she's the one who killed him right? because she kept their home like a freezer to preserve his body. but then again why is she so lost when he didn't showed up? is it some kind of a short term amnesia (do we have that kind of term? hehe not sure) and one more thing, when did syaoran kill tomoyo? did tomoyo went home to him after her 1 week of absence? I'm just so curious, but i like your story :D Sorry for asking soooo much, and hoping for an answer?
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Oh. That was unexpected. One hell of a dark fic, I'd say. XD It was well-written nonetheless, even if there were a few grammatical errors. Love the psycho-ness! (oops, that made me sound a bit insane)
Nodakime chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I absolutely loved this! There were a few grammar/spelling errors that irritated me a bit, but other than that, I enjoyed reading about psycho Sakura and Syaoran _
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
so... did eriol cheat with tomoyo? Or was it the other way around? Great job!
orenjichan92 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This... is...
well, how to say this... I won't say that I didn't expect it, in fact, I have guess it... (being a psycho myself, LOL)
I was surprised, however, to see this coming from you...
I mean, I read Through A Looking Glass, and it is really different from... this...
This, this... This is so much darker and sick, yet beautiful nonetheless...

LOVE IT! v
WordsOfErylle chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
What I love the most about your story is your sophiticated prose. I mean, that's pretty hard to find with all the Fanfictions these days.

I'm not too familiar with Card Captor Sakura but your writing makes it so easy for me to follow.

Too bad you haven't posted any new stories lately because you have such a talent.
Dandy352 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
That is one heck of a dark fic. Gosh...first time I've read an SxS like this. Got to admit, you wrote it well :)
chuxox chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
i was reading some of the reviews and i think some people might have a misunderstanding...its sakura and syaoran that betrayed their loves and thats why they kept saying at the end that they were in love with each other since young and basically the whole thing was all a ploy...though it was too damn obvious cus their dead bodies are right under the bed
XsaeX chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I finally got the whole freezing house thingi. lol that thing was annoying me since chapter 1. loved the story! dark yet so well written.
ReploidCat chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Whoa... after checking the dates Eriol was dead a week by the start of Chapter 1. Sakura was too insane to notice it and tells Tomoyo and Syaoran a week after that. Syaoran then kills Tomoyo 2 days after both went talking with Sakura. A week after that Syaoran talks to Sakura alone and they hit it up as the insane duo.
ReploidCat chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oh my... I'm rereading this as I read the other reviews and Syaoran has lost it. So... the day before anniversary Eriol is killed by Sakura. and 8 days later, Syaoran kills Tomoyo because of the plane tickets he found proving the affiar.. A week after that he talks to Sakura and she knew it too and they've both lost it where it's just casual talk to them. Freaky.
ReploidCat chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Oh my. Sakura and Syaoran killed Eriol and Tomoyo respectively, and then went to the islands, seems like Sakura lost it from the previous chapter it seems.
fay208 chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
twisted. totally.

both sakura and syaoran are psychos! XP

i'm quite dense in this type of story. but the last sentence just creeps me out, plus i'm reading this at midnight.

anyway, great story! *winks*