Reviews for Code
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is the first KakaIru fic to ever make me cry. That was some dark shizazzles, but I find it really sweet how Kakashi's friends are so protective of him. The bit that made me cry was the brand-new hiate for Iruka bit. So sad!
jj chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
i wanna cry now good job
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very well written! You managed to capture a lot of emotions in a very short piece. Love the last line...you are too angsty for your own good, though. ;)
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Enjoyed the story. So sad. Nice written. Side-effects: had given me a lump I couldn't swallow, chest ache and a few unshed tears...all worth it _
bloff chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Gah, just what I like. A well written, angsty Dead!Iruka fic... this, has made my warped mind happy.

Great fic, loved it )
Wildfury chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
You suck. haha just kidding but still seriously? I started crying.
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow! Very nicely done. It's rare to see regular Iruka (not bloodline enhanced, secret ANBU, hidden jinchuuriki) as the hero who saves the day.

On a side note, is it bad that I though of South Park when I read your parting words?
Galenchia chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Gwahh, you keep killing Iruka! Haha. I forgive you because you make beautiful stories. ;D

~Galenchia
Saiyura chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Why Iru chan TT TT
Mortalita chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
*sniffles* the ending was beautiful
karishea chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
oh it was tragically wonderful! kudos
yotada chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
XD

As perverted and wrong as this sounds I'm so happy to finally find a fic where Kakashi is raped. I mean, Come on! He's good looking, he takes on dangerous missions, shouldn't that equate to rape if he is ever to get captured?

anyway, I think that killing Iruka here just added tot he angst, which in my books, is a very good thing.

thanks for writing!
gossec chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wah...

This is the last time I read a story without reading the author's note first (CHARACTER DEATH! Doh!). That was too sad, you are killing me, I just read the Wufei fic, and now this... I'm going to go cry now.

But- This was very well written, so I don't regret I read this, though I do a little bit... You killed Iruka!
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Kyah! You thought my version of killing off Iruka was sad?

It wasn't only four stupid little numbers...it was Kakashi...*sniffle*

Nice work, my friend.
Chiisako chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Keep on writing more Angsty KakaIru fic and killing Iruka then I'll forgive you for killing my dear sweet Umino Iruka. :3

This would make a great longer fic, but it's still very sweet and angsty (my favorite kind of Ficcy). Thank you for writing!