Reviews for The Other Daughter
Guest chapter 63 . 10/17/2012
Really sweet story
Love it (even if I'm not a Leo and CJ shipper)
Really sweet and cute girls
Muttlee chapter 63 . 5/17/2012
I have really enjoyed this story (not enough Leo stories out there!) Thank you.

Next story soon ppllllleeeaaasssseeeee!
GagReelGeek chapter 63 . 5/17/2012
Please please please post the sequel! :D
christygglpn chapter 63 . 5/16/2012
absolutely loved this chapter please please continue to a second story. I really do pray you get 2 more request this is good im dying over here. I want to see these 2 married

Its a nice spin would never of thought cj and leo for the couple type. Most go with cj and danny like your spin on it.
christygglpn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Please please continue this is absolutely amazing can you give you 50 bucks to continue i will love it. Wow absolutely amazing finished in 2hrs. Wow
GagReelGeek chapter 62 . 5/8/2012
I just read this story in 2 days and I really love it! At first I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a Leo & CJ relationship but it works really well here. Can't wait to read more and I think I remember you mentioning something about a sequel a few chapters back? DO IT! lol
turbomagnus chapter 60 . 10/14/2011
The public and media reactions will be interesting when news of CJ's pregnancy gets out, but the one I think I'll be waiting for would have to be Jenny's...
turbomagnus chapter 35 . 10/14/2011
First Sam and Mallory, now Josh and Donna, Molly's aiming to be quite the little matchmaker...
turbomagnus chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
It's not Josh Lyman bantering with a ten-year-old that would sell the tickets...

It's more the fact that, unless I'm mistaken, he appears to be losing.
turbomagnus chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Assuming that Molly is Leo's daughter as well, that creates an interesting and somewhat amusing situation. By strange co-incidence, all three of his daughters would have similar names; Mallory, Mary and Molly.
Fahrenheit451 chapter 60 . 10/6/2011
Awww. A little Leo. How fun. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chappie soon!
MelJames chapter 58 . 9/24/2011
Interesting story, just make sure you proof read carefully as there are quite a few typos
fantasyinmymind chapter 45 . 8/5/2011
How did I miss this story! Found it last night and couldn't stop reading. Did notice at least one place that you used Mary's name instead of Molly's. Been a great story. Looking forward to more.
Fahrenheit451 chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
Oh, Sam. Heh. What fun. Leo just will never see Mallory as anything but his baby girl, will he? Silly man. Keep up the good work. I'm really enjoying this story ... and the girls certainly have kept Leo on his toes.
nooneknew chapter 41 . 7/30/2011
i so love this story and i'm looking for to the new chapters. thanks