Reviews for Winter Wanderings
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
ohh...i love it! so sweet, so...so indescribably beautiful...okay, so i'm babbling, but i really do love it.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
...Oh my gosh so he took her away to live in that house! Wow, ya know as I was reading it was getting kind of long and the suspense was starting to wear off, but the end was totally worth it! Great job!
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
o talk about backstabbing!
Velasa chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
There was just the most enchanting delicacy to the way this was written- you took such a light touch to them and the descriptions, it was beautiful. Strange, sort of sad, but very much wonderful. I loved the images that came up, the grand white horse in the snow and the evening and the silence with his riders.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Lovely!
Phantress chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
(this is prettyinplaid from POL)

WOW! This was amazing...darkfluff is just such an amazing concept to me, I've never tried writing it...but, I do adore reading it! And you, darling, did a fantastic job. I also loved how Kayish this was...with Erik calling Christine "child" ...maybe I'm ridiculous, but, I loved that especially.

I am tres sad to see you only have one story listed! ( I can not wait to see more from you.
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Good job.
Blonde Songbird chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh, I adored this! Got to love Leroux :) This was so dark... Ah, I just loved it so much. And I really love your writing! Very eloquent, and it just flows so beautifully. Bravi, bravi, bravissimi! :) I look forward to more of your writings.
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*smiles* Lovely.. really lovely. I like the way this was done with the.. mysterious cracking of the sticks and the intro especially.

Well done

x
The Grammarian chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wonderful! Wonderful! You know I love you, and your writing. I'd love to read more of your stories. The only thing I would suggest is rather trivial - to separate your comments before the story from the story with a little page break, so it doesn't look like your A.N. are part of the story. Wonderful! ;)