Reviews for Black Magic
anotherbuskitten chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Love to the Prewetts :)
JetGriffins89 chapter 34 . 3/19/2008
This really is a spectacular piece of Marauder fanfiction. Your characterization and plot is so very believable and it was a pleasure to read, no matter how sad the ending was. The last chapter is one of the best renditions of Sirius's capture and Pettigrew's betrayal that I've ever read. It's the perfect ending to your story, and I don't believe that another chapter is really necessary, even if I do enjoy your writing. Perhaps you could post it as a one-shot? Anyway, this is a wonderful work and a definite favorite story. Good job.
sacredpotatoe90210 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
this has to be THE BEST sirius/james story i have read so far. and i have read ALOT. (20-30 stories maybe)

as sad as it is, the ending was WONDERFUL. it captured everything just right. it was sad, but perfect.

and the story itself was, like i said before, great.

everything about it captured and depicted the characters perfectly.

bravo, bravo.
leaving now chapter 34 . 7/1/2007
Aw! exactly like the book describes it! Good one! Good ending!

RL Moony/moon/mg/mooncies
leaving now chapter 33 . 7/1/2007
exactly like the book good one!

Hey, got a e-mail now, e-mail me okay?

leaving now chapter 32 . 7/1/2007
Moongazer here! so, it's pretty good, no mistakes. excellent! Thrilling! Keep this up!
Duskcloud chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love it so far! This is a great idea. I can't wait to read more!
baby blue eyes10 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I just finished reading it (and all in one day too lol) it was great. i'm still crying ...sniff... cant wait to read the next story...please keep writing
HoneyLake chapter 34 . 2/13/2007
This was a great story! Good job. And just tell me if you decide to add the last chapter to it.
HoneyLake chapter 33 . 1/24/2007
Oh! Every scene I read where Lily and James die makes me so sad! It's a love/hate type of thing. You did this very well... good job! Keep it up!
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 33 . 1/23/2007
This is awesome but so sad
summerlovin9191 chapter 33 . 1/21/2007
aw that was so sadd... update soon... cant wait to find out whats gonna happen next! ]
summerlovin9191 chapter 32 . 1/15/2007
I just finished reading the entire story.. and i think its amazing. keep up the great work and update soon ]
Claerwen chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
HoneyLake chapter 32 . 1/15/2007
This chapter and last chapter were wonderful. I feel so bad because I know what is going to happen, even though Sirius has no clue yet. At first I thought Stell was going to say she was pregnant, but now I'm not so sure. I can't wait to see what happens!