Reviews for Meetings and Reunions
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 1/13
I Enjoyed This Story
anotherbuskitten chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
I love this story but I can't really see Remus living in a manor; wouldn't his family have put a lot of money into finding a cure? And he needs money too, Remus is sensible and would have sold the house by now. Also didn't Remus refuse to be with Tonks on account of his age and lycanthropy?
anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Completely adorable and i love Sirius' interaction with everyone.
you.lift.me.higher chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I think that you should do the guard Privet Dr. in Tonks' POV. That would be cool. You should also do Hedwig pecking Ron and Hermoine for answers and Tonks and Sirius trying to stop her. I think it would be REALLY cool to do the Order of the Phoenix in Tonks' POV, at least until all the kids go back to Hogwarts. I think it would be cool to hear your take on what they were talking about during the meeting!

But AMAZING writting :)
you.lift.me.higher chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Haha! This story is hilarious! Especially now that Fred and George are in it! Great work!
rumswizzle chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hey it's been a long time! Please please please please continue. I love your writing. At least just finish until the start of Intimate Confessions!
VampirateLycan chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Please continue I love this! :)
Lily Louisea chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
OOH! Really good! Though the more romance scenes is not as fun as Sirius/Remus duelling:)

Please keep it up, even if this just maybe was a littele late:(

K-E-E-P I-T U-P

/LL
Mirithing chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
Hey! I really really like this fic! You do the characters very well, and you've got me hooked! Can you please write another chapter to it? *puppy eyes* :D
krumfan chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
lol...NOW i remember this fic! It is cute and fluffy and probably give me diabetes if I continue reading it!
Dogstar101 chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I think it's fun to write banter - I find it much easier to write Harry/Ron/Hermione than Ron / Hermione.

I like your Sirius, he's very close to canon Sirius and I like the interaction between him and Lupin and his teasing of Tonks.

On bouncing ideas - I'd probably be more interested to read an alterntive POV of Privet drive and Harry's arrival at Grimmauld Place (Moody and then Ginny perhaps?) than the Watch / Advanced Guard - just because you've already done a chapter with an Order meeting - that is, if you could do both in one chapter? Up to you.
Dogstar101 chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
Tsk! Since when has Euston Square gone to Charing Cross? They'd have been better off getting the Northern Line from Warren St to Leicester Square for Diagon Alley (although it's only about a 15 minute walk). OK - London geekdom out the way.

Good chapter, Hermione very in character. I was most affronted by Tonks calling Ron "not the brightest star in the sky" but sadly, it's conceivably something Molly would say. I liked Lupin using his cleverness to plot rule-breaking - I can see that being his role in the Marauders!
Dogstar101 chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Another good chapter - I enjoyed recognising all the places in London - the Royal Veterinary College will never look the same again! Once or twice I got a bit muddled with who was speaking. Otherwise, nicce job with their first date! Of course, I've read the R-rated version as well ;O
Dogstar101 chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
Me again.

A-ha! The self-doubt creeps in...but Tonks manages to reassure him :) I liked this:

“Go back to pink, please, because I can’t kiss you when you look like Sirius.” Sweet and funny!

I like this chapter, it felt like you were slowing the action down and bit and putting in a bit more descriptive detail, which was good.
Dogstar101 chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Ooh - very passionate... I thought Lupin might have a few more doubts initially - but they are well-suited! I enjoyed the boy-talk (even though they are 35) between Remus and Sirius too :)