Reviews for Naraku's Average Life
Lord Richard chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Oh my god this was awesome! I freaking love how you wrote this entire chapter! I saw what you did there with the description, name of the chapter and what was revealed. I have to say this, I probably couldn't write it better myself.. Those two really would make a great pair, and an awesome fight! They're both evil villians and they're so similar to each other it's surreal...
Lord Richard chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Hahahah! I had a feeling it was Sesshomaru that was doing that lol! Even the lord of the west has to find some humor in the day. That makes two pies!
Lord Richard chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
LOL! Oh my god this is absolutely brilliant, ive read one chapter so far and i love it already. This is so hilarious and really shows a comedic side to the always serious Naraku.
HappyCookiie chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant! Me and BlondeGurl9 wet ourselves reading it!
KalaTeaMonster chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
lol awesome
ChaosxPaladin chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
lol, this story is pure ownage. Awesome stuff you write.
Bliiii chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
I LUV THAT SO MUCH! NARAKU SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL AND BAKES PIE! KOHAJU IS THE ONLY ONE THATS SANE AND HE PLAYS SUDUKU! GIVE ME YOUR SOUL! LOL! YOU SHOULD DO ONE WHERE THEY GET A COMPUTER AND NARAKU READS FANFICTION LEMONS!
12343221 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Omfg~ I love this story~! It is deff. the most funny story I've read, lol.
LoveMeDovie chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
YOUR

FAN

FIC

ROCKS! ... Yeah I totally like it and can't wait for your next chapter... ... ... so continue...
Queen Bliss chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
OMG! I am in love with this fanfic.

Please update when you can.I've beencrackin up since the first chapter!

~lilchibihina
Moto Moon chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
yay im a kohaku fangirl . naraku is a squished saimyosho under my foot , free kagura , hippies suck! i want your soul . guess who i am ? i love this story. [if you guessed kanna your right]

moto moon doggie
of cabbages and kings chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Great job! You updated! I had a feeling you were going to bring in yaoi soon. What is with Naraku calling Kohaku a woman? You should make a chapter about Naraku and Kagura!
alli-sun chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
After I ran down to retrieve my share of the yaoi comics, I managed to escape! Naraku will never find me here! I loved your idea of the huge pit with those Sesshy fangirls! It was amazing! And the scene with the policeman in it was priceless. "Are you making a dirty movie?" That made me laugh SO hard.

I have to make this one short, because I have a lot of HW today, and I hope to finish it soon. Also, I think Naraku has caught my scent. Sammiches all around. n-n
Strawberry Eggs chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Yikes, I didn't even realized I had two chapters to read. O_o

Even though I'm not the biggest fan or Naruto (you seem to like it, so you don't want to know my opinion about it -.-), I thought this was hilarious. One insane metrosexual villain who thinks he's the most evil thing in existance fighting with another. Classic! XD

Funny as heck, as always! _
Strawberry Eggs chapter 8 . 11/28/2006