Reviews for Unforgotten
Donteatacowman chapter 23 . 2/13
This is beautiful. A lovely what-if that feels like such an indulgence but such a good one. Thank you.
Serendipital chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
This was just fantastic. Really, I can't think of good enough words to describe it! The characters were spot-on, the plot original, and it was engaging from beginning to end. Not to mention that it was absolutely heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time. I didn't expect the twist at the end, either; you could have made it be them just viewing the memories, but instead you made them be there, and that made all the difference.

Good luck on your current (and future) works! I can't wait to read them.
DoubleChinnedNinja chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
AW :D im tearing up! seriously, this story is kick ass! please write more stories like this :)
chibi heishi chapter 23 . 6/22/2008
This was good. I really liked it.
The Apple's Pie chapter 23 . 11/13/2006
Aw. I had such a good time reading this- I love fics like this. Athough it is the only one ive ever read...

Great job, Thanks for writing this!
adele4 chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
I was a bit afraid you’d make Ryou’s past more terrible and angsty than it needs to be when it came to the kidnapping, but you didn’t: it was really good. I especially liked the part where he already has the ring. I think that Bakura becomes compassionate a little to fast though – it just doesn’t seem that realistic to me: he knew he was making Ryou miserable, even before. He might never really though about it, or seen it from the outside, or whatever, but he seems quite secure in his evilness when he first talks to Ryou – why would he be all that shocked?

I love the ending as well, their confrontation, the way all of the others will probably never know from what they escaped... as well as the idea of them influencing each other's past. It's beautiful.
Amethyst Grey chapter 22 . 2/17/2006
Your fic is absolutely awesome! Kinda weird how Ryou goes into Bakura's memories and somehow influenced his memories, but that all works out for me! I absolutely adored how you described Ryou and Bakura's pasts. Very well written, praise for the Unforgotten story! xD

I would have liked it to be a more...sappy ending... (Haha...) But I can deal with that... a lil disappointed, but I'm okay! I always did adore MiniBakura xD... whoops. Rambling xD

Good luck in the future!

*Best Wishes*
a person who likes reviewing chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
so...is ryou dead?
Maridel chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
WO, GREAT FIC. This has to be one of the best fics ever. -
DreamingChild chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
Thank you for your great story! I only wish Bakura could have got that kind of happy ending in the manga. *cries*
DreamingChild chapter 22 . 1/27/2006
That's so awesome. I love the fact that they had really influenced each others lives. If only life could be like that, going back in time to help things be better... *sigh*
Flame Swordmistress chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
T_T Oh, that was amazing. The ending was perfect, and the whole thing seemed like it just came from the heart. Sounds sappy but it's true.

I totally look up to you as a writer. This just inspired me to work on my own stuff, and I hope you put up more things like this in the future.

Thanks for a great story!

-Sword-
Mishirith chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
That was so awsome! I was also sad that its ending. You write well, and kept the characters in character! Very good job on it.
Acebased chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
Awesome job. I loved it.
dragonlady222 chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
I can't beleive that Yugi and his friends didn't even notice the blood. Shows how importand Ryou was to them. Ryou and Bakura may just be able to be happy together. Great work!