Reviews for Scars
Hazen S. Redfield chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I know I'm late to this, but I like the portrayal of Leon and Ashley. Showing Leon's thoughts about Ada and Claire was a nice touch.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
i like this fic please please update
Angie chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
This is a really good story, you should make one about after they get home. :-)
slouchingtyger chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Great writing, such vivid descriptions, very emotional. I can't wait to read more!
Gaisha chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
This is a wonderful story, please update soon:):)
Magchange chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Personally, I enjoy this one, though the nitpicker in me strikes again. I'd have liked to see a little more travel done with Ashley and Leon, as RE 4 was mainly two things: combat and travel. It would be interesting to see the travel aspect and where they bunked down and so on and so forth. But other wise pretty good.
Kanoi-chan chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I really loved this, and am hoping that one day you'll return to put up the last chapter.
mariamcardoso chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
God... There are so few good resident evil fanfics around. I really love yours...
sixtysixpixystix chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
This is absolutely brilliant. Raw and real and just everything Leon/Ashley should be. At least in my opinion. ;) I also commend you for keeping them so in character.

And I have the distinct feeling that from now on, I'm going to think something's lacking whenever I play the game. *woe*
Tacitus-8 chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
Awesome chapter...well awesome collection of shorts to be honest. I have been looking for a realistic story with this pairing and am very glad that I found this. You are an excellent writer. I really like the way that you portray Ashley's character, she is extremely dependent on Leon, yet is the foundation that keeps Leon up. I really an looking forward to the next chapter.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
please update son!
GreyWolfEyes chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Definitely meant to review this amazing fanfic long ago...

This story/one-shot collection is amazing! There are so many things I love about it, I'm not really sure where to begin...

For this chapter (and really, all the chapters...) I love how you take your time building up to Ashley and Leon's "moments". Just a cursory glance at most of the Leon/Ashley stories out there leaves much to be desired. Within the first paragraph or two, they are usually professing their love for each other and/or kissing/having sex. Which leaves you going, "well, that's fabulous but, um, is there any, eh, DEPTH, to this love story?"

But the way you dig down and get into Leon's head is astounding. You portray his horror at his situation, his growing affection for Ashley, and his inner battle to keep himself somehow emotionally separated from both. I love how you have him resist his feelings for Ashley so much- it makes it that much more real, and more rewarding when they finally DO have a moment.
1wingangel chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
So very, very sweet. This is certainly one of my favorite chapters.
WindyWildWolf chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Very nice! Very descriptive and sincere. My only complaint is that there are no quotation marks. It would make it easier to read, is all. Nice work!
specter jester killjoy simpile chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
awsome man sweet type more please