Reviews for Yuugiou! A New Generation of Priests SE
Dark Reborn chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
Lol. I'm back! _ Onto the next year!

What does SE mean?_?
Serenity Moon2 chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Woot, I found the sequal! This story was great too. It had twists and turns I didn't see coming. For example, Draco getting the Scales and becouse fast friends with the gang. One thing that cought my attention in the beginning of chapter 10, this "YGO The Gospel of Truth" book you mentioned, I tried to go and find a copy for myself but can't seem to find it. Was wondering if you could tell me where you found yours.
Akikee chapter 14 . 11/25/2007
Great story! I like it very much
yumeniai chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
heehee, i loved the last line. the first story was really good too! can't wait to rea dthe third...
FreakNo94 chapter 14 . 10/12/2007
hermoine and malik? but hermione's only 12!
Lolchen chapter 14 . 8/18/2007
LOL

Harry's last comment sent me rofl... well that was good! Did you come up with it yourself or is it in one of the books? And why should Harry even tell them that he could have died?

About Draco's change I would like to hear more... It just was he got the scales, he couldn't sleep, then he found out he has to live with it and suddenly, out of the blue he's friends with Yugi-tachi. Well, I'm exaggerating, but like that it felt to me (but not as bad as I wrote there - just wanted to make it simpler)

What about Hermione's and Malik's age difference? Same with Ginny and Yugi. They're all summat old in that, wouldn't it fit if they're going to make some friends in the upper classes, besides? Think about it, Hermione's just twelve and Malik is 18 now... I don't think they possibly be a couple now. Mebbe later, when they 30 or among that age. That would be more realistic, in my opinion.

What I liked most in this FF was the Ring-staff-thingy. Did that came from Mahaado? Is he an ancestor of Malik's? Maybe Mana and he had children, which in turn loved the children of the Gravekeeper family, so it is possible. At the moment I think I would love summat among those lines. The staff was cool!

Thx for rewriting it :)

Lolchen
Shakugan no Shana chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
hey I think I like this story more than your other one on The Camber os Secrets. SE- what does it mean XD
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 14 . 11/24/2006
Awesome story. Love it.
Ruby Moon-Snape chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
Hello. I love to read your fanfiction. You have such a unique flair for writing. I can not wait to read more.
YamiKaykaMotou chapter 14 . 8/23/2006
I really enjoy the Atem/Bakura pairing, though my favorite is Yugi/Atem (or Yami as others put him). I look forward to the SE of Balance. By the way, do you like Yu Yu Hakusho? Just wondering, don't flame me.
Mandrake Queen chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
hurry up with the next one!
PrussianKiwi chapter 14 . 5/26/2006
Ya know I'm surpiised at you.I can't believe you thought that

this remake wouldn't be so you kidding me? This is one of the best remakes I've ever read! I can't wait until the next instllament! Keep up the good work!
Fallen Angel chapter 14 . 5/15/2006
Fantastic work! I honestly could not stop reading until the stroy was done. Very engaging and I find that you blend the two series incredibly well. I love the pairings (I'm a HUGE sucker for darkshipping :P) and the part with Yugi and Ginny at the end was cute. I can't find anything bad to say about this fic. I absolutely loved every minute of it. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the third story .

your(now)loyal fan,

Angel
seto chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
great fanfic hope u update soon
Aqua Aneko chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
i adore this story and think you are doing an extremely good job with working with the characters; however I have one question. Why would Seto Kaiba even own a compact mirror, much less be carrying it around with him? Sorry but that sounds like something Lockhart would so so he could make sure that his hair never falls out of place.