Reviews for The Bad Days
assassinerblue chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Oh wow. What a wonderful job. I absolutely loved it, it was so real. You did a wonderful job keeping them both in character.

Amazing job!
xTimshelx chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
kool. i like. please write more!
anon chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Hey, just getting into this fanfic, but this is good. I can see it ending here, with the we-just-are kind of philosophy, but I can also see it going onward too. So, if you stopped because you didn't think enough people liked it, I'd like to encourage you for more (yes, I am a slash-lover, but I am also quite happy with deep friendship fics-I just don't like other relationships distracting from the *MAIN* one, which is House and Wilson for my tastes).
sincere rsl lover chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
i so wish ud update this! its so good! one of the best house fics around!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
ooh this is good. gosh i love the wilsonness. more please.
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
great work as always. They're friendshiop is screwed up!
wolflover7 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
hello Kiwi remember me? wel wrote yet another fantastic House story. i like it alot. i knew i hadput u on my faves list for a reason. keep the writing up and ill keep reading.

wolflover7 howls at moon
tv-crazy chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
I really enjoyed this story - you wrote the angst very well. I know you said a 2 parter, but I'd love to see what happens next! Any chance of a sequel?
Caerulea chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I actually have been enjoying all your stories. I love the fact that you present the characters from different angles (sometimes humorously, sometimes seriously) and depict the relationship between them with different approaches. This story was, of course, very dark, but after watching "Autopsy" last night - in which House's snarkiness turns to cruelty and even Wilson's patience with him snaps - I could really relate to House's anger and horrible behaviour in this story. Can't wait to read part 2. (Why, why, only 2 parts? *whimper*)
LeeS chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wonderful chapter! Please hurry with the next one!