Reviews for Reasons for Everything
M.S. Dae chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I really loved the basis for this story and think that your writng still flows very well with the piece. I was only left wondering about how other things in his past might have affected his disscision, i.e. his upbringing. But that aside, it was wonderful. I only give constructive critiscm to works I like the most:)) Awesome job.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
grr crime and punishment, probably not but it's the only one of dostoevsky's books i've read and i ddin't read it thath closely but i read enough to know that i thinnk there are great parallels between it and snape, grr now i'm feeling less violent towards him ah well

good job!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
The Puce Pimpernel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Quite nice!

A very interesting idea and I like the interweaving of Crime and Punishment. Check for a couple of typos like the "for" in "for he had always brushed her off before" and "It" instead of "you" in "it was right to come to me." Somewhere in there Snape says something and then a new paragraph happens and he's talking again, and then another where he's talking again all in a row. Nothing about McGonagall in there, so maybe add a line or two in to help the flow, cause I got all confused till I realized it was him again. Also check the connotation of "the bitter irony of himself coming just for that torture sticking out." The torture is sticking out? :D I do that all the time, but that's what betas are for.

All in all, nice fic. I like the insanity setting in and his last line. Stooping for power was really good. If Dostoevsky wrote it, cool. If you thought of it, major props. So anyhoo, quite nice, quite nice.

Sink Me! Quoth the Puce Pimpernel -$-
Sapho's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Perfect use of the great Dostoevsky! He would be proud! great story
Possum132 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
He stooped to grasp power - nicely put.
Iamrecognized chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
“Yoi killed Albus Dumbledore for a student?”

Do you have a beta?

Oh well... bery good, and stop logging off 2 seconds after say g2g...

Um... it is a little confuseing as to the time it takes place, but other than that its really good.