Reviews for Completing the Puzzle
yamatolover chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
loved it!...!..!..! that should do it...
kizkool chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw sweet:)

I liked this fic a lot!

Kat
gluglug chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Cute fluff, well written as always - I like your use of "she did something she’d never done before" (a la the infamous GoF kiss on the cheek). The description of Harry trying to knit was also funny.

OT: I liked "Kissing Lessons" so much that I wrote my own chapter ending, but from Hermione's POV. Would you like to read it? Was thinking of publishing it here on FF, but wanted to get your permission first.
Badr chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
cute, yesh, even if i don't normally care much for ship-fics. this was one of the better ones i've seen. but i am curious, what's with the bashing of j.k. rowling? you know, this

"Spoilers: 1-5. You know, the good ones.

Disclaimer: Not mine. JK Rowling wouldn’t think to write something this cute."

stuff? no offense, but that's just a tad bit more than bitterness. so it didn't turn out the way you wanted-so what? if she hadn't written harry potter, you wouldn't be writing this, period.
seceretrose chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that was really cute! Keep writting. (:
Binx23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i like it but when will you finish kissing lessons?
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Teehee, this is so going into my favourites :D I LOVE it! Honestly, it's cute, it's adorable, it's absolutely fantabulous! Thanks for making my day!

And please write more soon!

Love always

Tamar
tennisprincess15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love it when you do adorable one shots like this. I don't know why everyone is bugging you about Kissing Lessons... you will do it when you are ready. You are probably going insane, well no worries take your time -. Hope you are having/you had a good break. D
JessMess chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
that was really good.

i really liked it.

CYA
Manatheron chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
{Snicker}

Ya, I bet he did.

Excellent Fic, Keep up the good work!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3