Reviews for Where the Monster Lives
PresOfLupin3s chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Dear esteemed author of this magnificent work:
Oh, oh, OH! WOW! I MUST WRITE IN CAPS-LOCK TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS THAT WAS GREAT THAT REALLY WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF EVENTS I'VE HEARD SO FAR AND IT'S NOT HOW I PICTURED IT BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THIS ONE IS BEAUTIFUL AND MINE WASN'T. I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING AND YOUR DIALOGUE WAS PERFECT AND YOU GOT ALL, let me repeat, ALL THE DETAILS CORRECT! Thank you for this beautiful contribution to the Harry Potter Fandom, Lupin Lovers Division.
Sincerely,
Remadora Wolfstar Lupin,
President of the Lupin Lovers Division
Harry Potter Fandom
9 3/4s Diagon Alley
London
TatianaEkaterina chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hi! I was trying to find the story I had written a while ago in the search and I stumbled on yours. It's better than mine. I really like how it unfolded and you've got a nice sense of place. Strong details. Well done!

Oh, mine's "The Marauders confront Lupin" (Tatiana Ekaterina) and it's a drabble...
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Really, this is one of the most touching fics I've ever read. Subtly done. Great job!
3 Lupin Lover 3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw! I want to give you a big hug! PLEASE write more Lupin stories! PLEASE! D
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was good. It was very well written.
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Cute!love!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This is a good story.
24601 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
A 12 year old Remus reading T.S. Eliot. I'm impressed!
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Really good! You got the time period right and everything! I mean, if it took them three years to become Animagus and then they finally did it in 5th year... 5-32!

prongs
Meredith T. Tasaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Excellent work! I always liked that poem... Never would've occured to me to apply it to Remus... Very good fic.
iolah chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
very good job,you are a great writer