Reviews for Shift
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awww. It's cute. Ron and Harry are such a good couple )
mysticmajestic chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Overall this was a good story, I just found a couple of mistakes in there, and I can't help but point them out.

"With what?" the youth laughed, "you're a great Keeper, Ron, what's there to improve?"

A question mark at the end of someone saying something is basically like a replacement full-stop. When you've gotten past the 'the youth laughed, there should be that full stop right there to end the sentence. When Harry speaks again, there should be a capital letter there.

He jumped slightly, "no, why?"

The "no" should be a capital letter; that comma before Ron starts speaking should be a full stop; there is no "He jumped slight and said", because if there was, the comma would be permissable.

Anyway, really great story!

Take care,

Beaunaratau.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Enjoyed what you shared here, very hot!
RonRulez chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Awesome story!

Oneshots are cool, but sometimes I wish there were some good long Harry/Ron fics.
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I thought it was very very sweet. I write Harry/Draco but I do like seeing Ron/Harry. They are very cute together!

Good job!

WiseD
MagicalThinking chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Absolutely loved it. It was cute, sweet, and interesting. EXTREMELY well written. Well done. I wouldn't mind a sequel! :-)
FanFicLover14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hot
Riverterra chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I love it, I want to hug it! that was one of the cutest Ron/Harry shorts I've read
jessikur chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
ah! This was a very cute fic. I loved how you made Ron's character, it fit him well.

Good job, and keep it up :)
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
hum...

not sure about the Hermione/Dennis twist because age gaps like that freak me out... (though oddly harry/severus etc doesn't so i guess my brain's just screwy)

i like what u have here with ron and harry.

i was terrified u were gunna have them suddenly shagging on the quidditch pitch, and i'm glad they got interrupted cuz i think that would've been too much for their first forray into a more physical relationship!

good work on the whole, keep it up

skinnyrita
xfakesmile chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow. I'm not one to go for H/R...Actually, I rather dislike it. But this was amazing! I loved the storyline, and I loved the imagery. [;

Keep it up. [
dark-haru chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
delicious.
Omar chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Speechless. That's what I am. I'm not all that crazy about slash, nor did I read any of the Harry Potter books, but I must say, the style and articulation is incredible. You got a straight guy to imagine the actors making out. That is saying something. But, you definetely have a talent for writing. I wish I could write this well.
dylan chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
bloody brilliant
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hot, very very hot. I love the two of them together, especially when it is well written, which this is. very well done!