Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Final Battle
killian.rainey chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
actually electromagnetic turtle's defense points are 1800
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
Yet another job well done on your part! Keep up the good work!:)
thehyperactivecow chapter 24 . 4/17/2006
hey

good arc, hope to see your new one soon, ur a good writer, dont stop
Isumo 1489 chapter 24 . 4/9/2006
Congrats, your Avitar sagas have been excellent, surpassing everyone else in detail and care.

I do hope to see the next chapter soon.

Later days!
Chibi Tora chapter 24 . 4/8/2006
Hooray! You're gonna continue to write! _ I'll continue to read and review, so put the next story up soon! _~ 'Till then!

~~ Chibi Tora ~~
Final Genesis chapter 24 . 4/8/2006
I guess it was okay, in a sort of sense. If what you say is true, then I'm looking forward to it!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
SulliMike23 chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
*applaudes* Well done Phantom, I look forward to your original story arc! Keep these up man!
K-316 chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
Well that was a good ending Phantom,now i can't wait to read Enter the shadow Realm,kudoes to you,bro!

BEWK
Chibi Tora chapter 23 . 4/4/2006
Huh? Is this the end of the story? You can't just end it here! Evil cliffhangers! Please continue this story...And please write more stories after his. I'll read and review for them. ~

~~ Chibi Tora ~~
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
OK, I've been going over the Battle City Chronicles, Shadow Wars, and The Final Battle and I've noticed that ever since her eye operation, Serenity has shown a little interest in Harold. Is it just me, or do you plan to pair those two up? If you are, go right ahead; I'm actually tired of seeing Tristan and Duke try to woo her.
Kitsune Triforce chapter 23 . 4/4/2006
This story is awesome. Your wholue Yu-Gi-Oh Avatar series are some of the best stories I've read. I can only hope that you plan to continue with the Waking the Dragons and Egyptian story arcs.
John chapter 23 . 4/4/2006
Well... THEY ARE DOOMED! DOOMEED! Meh. Since they are stars, they'll survive.
kilnorc chapter 23 . 4/3/2006
2 questions

1st question: is this the end of your work? i hope not

2nd question: if you are to continue thru the anime, does that mean you're gonna do the DOOM Organization series?

otherwise, very good
Maria Adela chapter 23 . 4/3/2006
Please...you...just can't leave us all hanging there...please...this was a great update...update soon...please T0T
SulliMike23 chapter 23 . 4/3/2006
Oh boy, just one chapter to go and it's all over. Then in the next few weeks we'll be introduced to a new chapter in the Avatar series. Keep it up Phantom.