Reviews for Never Far
Danlexkat26 chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
Excellent story! Thanks for giving all the Kari-T.K. fans a much desired ending! :D
DayDreamerFan chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
Nice story! I could read this over and over again!

Keep on writing!
hello.yuri chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
New reader and I guess you're from the Bay since Oaktown's mentioned.

So far very enjoying it
Takarionfire chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
There was a ton of drama and it made a good read. Congrats!
the alpha phoenix chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
This is an awesome story. I'm glad there was a happy ending when TK and Kari got back together after their break up.
Odinson91 chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
That was so beautiful, I'm glad that you had Sora find someone that made her happy instead of making her end up with Tai or Matt, she deserves it. What happened with Hannah and Tom though?
caseyb chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
are tai and matt gay?
Loved it chapter 21 . 10/17/2009
You made me cry! It was that touching and beautiful.

Top quality fanfic. Ive read quite a bit of Takari fics this week, but this one is definately the best.

No tips for improvement from me, my only advice is KEEP WRITING!

Kind regards,

C
Summoner of Dusk chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
I came across this story today and had to plow through all 20 chapters before I was satisfied. Overall, it was an enjoyable read, a nice, heavy romance. The emotions were accurate and believable-the pain of a family ripped apart by divorce, having to leave everything familiar behind and start a new life somewhere else, and of course, long-distance relationships... it was all extremely well portrayed.

I was nervous for a little while there that TK would fade out of the story and Kari would end up with a new bf, but I'm glad that things worked out in the end. After all, Kari and TK are fated to be together, right?

Good job, there need to be more stories like this.
penguindan333 chapter 21 . 5/10/2009
I have to say that this is one of, if not the best Takari i have read. Great job.
wyrmmaster chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
a very good story and other than a few grammar errors well written ... matt and tai? oh well your story funny intro on that part may you write many more stories..

(%)
KirbyEvans chapter 21 . 1/30/2009
love this story :) i hope you write some more great ones! :)

much love

- Serena Pickett
burgekev000 chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
Very good story. I'm happy every thing worked out for them.
SakuraLuvCharm chapter 21 . 9/19/2008
I really like this story. It's put together and written perfectly-in short-nice work! Though, I'm not a fan of malexmale- MattxTai- but it was funny picturing Matt in a wedding dress when Tai said that, hehe.
Byakuya626 chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
DAM! I LOVED THAT STORY. PLZ TELL ME IF THERE IS A CONTINUATION OF SOME SORT ;D Well dont' really have anything to say about it other than i LOVE IT well keep on writing ]