Reviews for The Way it Should Be
kacie chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i want to cry now :'( poor moony
George Weasley's Ear chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The story kind of reminded me of the song 'Alone on Valentines Day' by The Remus Lupins. Have you heard it? It's really good. Erm, right, back to the review. This story was great! I loved how you had Remus give Lily away because her father died. It was so sweet. I think you captured Remus' feelings perectly. Great job! :D :D :D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I always thought at one point Lily and Remus had to have liked each other. This was just so beautiful. Pretty please write more Lily and James from Remus' POV?
I Hate Being A Muggle chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwww! That was so sweet and sad! You are a really talented writer! I love all of your stories. This was very creative and not like the majority of Lily/James stories that are out there, which is a good thing!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
id probably say, in the middle. at first i thought it was snape's point of view, but then he wouldn't call them james, peter, or sirius, or even be happy for james. but i always thought maybe lily could have a little crush on remus but never as much love as lily and james. so, did remus say I DO or james? it was remus, wasn't it.
alice-in-vunderland chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
very tragic, but beautiful.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love the end 'i do' was an awesome ending! I would've never thought of that!
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Thank you for writing this.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hey there.

This is possibly one of the least-pretentious, saddest, most wonderful remus-loves-lily fics in the world.

Thank you.

**Duckies
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
AW that's so sad, u have really really good oneshots.

I really like this it's good!

Till The Ink Decides It's Fed Up With Being The Way It Is And Becomes Gothical,

InkGothical
Anytha5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Uh. you should write more!
pupparoux chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
aw...i really like this! it's very well written, and really reflects Remus' regret...nicely done

ciao, pupparoux
Ari chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
aw that was sad/sweet. I felt bad for Remus, i actually cried! (it takes a lot to make me cry so consider that a job well done) I never pictured Remus/Lily, but the way that you wrote it, i really thought about the idea and believed that he loved her. Another story well done!
FontGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, that was excellent! Very poignant and what I imagined might have been going through Remus' head during Lily and James' wedding.
up on the rooftop chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
oh..i love this. it's sad, yet so sweet at the same time. my heart goes out for poor remus, yet i can't help but feel so happy for james and lily )