Reviews for The Missing Link
tearsXsolitude chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
OMG why did you quit writing its an AMAZING story!
Donnieeppes chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG that was soo good, its soo good to read a sister fic that is different from the other usual ones. i just loved it! Is there gonna be more of bobby and hannah i the next chp? plz say there is.

Btw love the way you pull out thoese cliff hangers!
Embry chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
music nimf chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
...is in shock. Shock I say! You'll have to forgive me, it's not everyday that you inspire somebody. I was flustered all of chapter 4. I'm glad that you decided to update this, two chapters even! I love the interaction between Hannah and Angel and well as the subtle interaction between her and the other brothers at the end of this chapter (though Jack is a little strange). I really feel the dread of the unavoidable discovery that her mother was killed. It's uncomfortable to think about. So good job on the build up. 'Till the next !
pwrhungryjr chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
glad to get another chapter! Hope you keep them coming!
Walter chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
I absolutely love this chapter! *glomps you and Hannah and Jack* D Hannah kicks ass! And she can eat..:) One of my favorites for sure! _
HeavenlyKitten chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Great I am so looking foreward to more!
bree3354 chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
I'm so glad that you are finally updating this. I love it and I hope that you have more coming soon.
pwrhungryjr chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I missed this story! Good chapter- can't wait to read more!
wally D chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I absolutely love this chapter, surprise eh? I'm glad you're back into writing these, the luffable hannah! ) You haven't lost touch either, even though it was mainly just Angel, and Hannah fightin with each other, it kept me nonetheless amused :):)
Duchess4ever chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
It cannot take this long to update the story again. I say this because I love this story so much. It is one of the most original four brother fics out there & one of my favorites. I loved this chapter. I think Hananah is the bomb. So please update soon. I'll lend you my muse if yours is on vaction. lol
music nimf chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Though you've disappeared off the face of the planet, I'd just like to say that your fic is really good and engaging. I love your OC and you treat the original characterizations really well !
RecluseChIcK chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Please, please...(gets down on knees and begs)...please update Your story is so well written and so original. I heart it.
Duchess4ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Cool, I hope we'll get the whole story on hannah. Big Brothers are so overprotective I know I've got 2 and they've chased my last 2 boyfriends.
x-Whizzified-Magic-x chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
O god so mush action in this chapter! Update soon!