Reviews for The Missing Link
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
This story is excellent. You haven't updated since 2007 so I know -its a long shot but I'm begging you to please continue! Its written so well and leaving on a cliff hanger is killing me... up to the hannah n bobby show down. Is there more to their relationship than meets the eye? Why did she really leave? This story could be epic... why not surprise your loyal fans with an update. Hope u consider it thanks for the story so far
tearsXsolitude chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
OMG why did you quit writing its an AMAZING story!
Donnieeppes chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG that was soo good, its soo good to read a sister fic that is different from the other usual ones. i just loved it! Is there gonna be more of bobby and hannah i the next chp? plz say there is.

Btw love the way you pull out thoese cliff hangers!
Embry chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
music nimf chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
...is in shock. Shock I say! You'll have to forgive me, it's not everyday that you inspire somebody. I was flustered all of chapter 4. I'm glad that you decided to update this, two chapters even! I love the interaction between Hannah and Angel and well as the subtle interaction between her and the other brothers at the end of this chapter (though Jack is a little strange). I really feel the dread of the unavoidable discovery that her mother was killed. It's uncomfortable to think about. So good job on the build up. 'Till the next !
pwrhungryjr chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
glad to get another chapter! Hope you keep them coming!
Walter chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
I absolutely love this chapter! *glomps you and Hannah and Jack* D Hannah kicks ass! And she can eat..:) One of my favorites for sure! _
HeavenlyKitten chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Great I am so looking foreward to more!
bree3354 chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
I'm so glad that you are finally updating this. I love it and I hope that you have more coming soon.
pwrhungryjr chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I missed this story! Good chapter- can't wait to read more!
wally D chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I absolutely love this chapter, surprise eh? I'm glad you're back into writing these, the luffable hannah! ) You haven't lost touch either, even though it was mainly just Angel, and Hannah fightin with each other, it kept me nonetheless amused :):)
Duchess4ever chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
It cannot take this long to update the story again. I say this because I love this story so much. It is one of the most original four brother fics out there & one of my favorites. I loved this chapter. I think Hananah is the bomb. So please update soon. I'll lend you my muse if yours is on vaction. lol
music nimf chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Though you've disappeared off the face of the planet, I'd just like to say that your fic is really good and engaging. I love your OC and you treat the original characterizations really well !
RecluseChIcK chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Please, please...(gets down on knees and begs)...please update Your story is so well written and so original. I heart it.
Duchess4ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Cool, I hope we'll get the whole story on hannah. Big Brothers are so overprotective I know I've got 2 and they've chased my last 2 boyfriends.