Reviews for The Last Heir
Black Doves chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
So far I'm enjoying the story. I'm likeing Janie a little less as it goes on though and it annoys me a bit that she is never punished for the things she's done like locking her parents in or the movie thing.
Anne chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Honestly? Spying on his own child? That's disgusting. Which right does he have to hear and see everything she does? I very much doubt that Dumbledore would ever have approved of such a thing.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Lots of stuff going on!
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I couldn'tget past the ssecond chappy. It's very childish!
Skywroe chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
This is a really good story; buuut I couldn't get through it because a lot of the characters were OOC. I did try though, I got to chapter 21 and just couldn't carry on. I'm sorry, but I do enjoy the plot AND the fact that New Zealand has a private wizard school!
Silver Rose Dust chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
I can't stop laughing... This really good and entertaining
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Very cute story. It reminds me why I love Hermione/ Severus pairings so much!
percabeth992 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Laughing like crazy
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
He sounds like another Draco. Although, MY DRACO is much better, he's a Slytherin like me! You filthy mudblood!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
LOL
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I got the weirdest image in my head of Snape with his hands on his hips
furface294 chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
there is NO WAY that Severus would let his father back in the door let alone talk to his family, i was amazed to see Eileen get into the story but his father ? noooooo . Hermoine would have known the sotry and she would have booted Dumbledore and Tobias OUT
Abi chapter 38 . 8/15/2012
cute story. i loved it.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 5/10/2012
awesome story! i lvoed it!
Harry potter forever chapter 38 . 5/7/2012
More. I wound enjoy some thing like the last heir part 2 love in the air *:.。. o()o .。.:*