Reviews for The Last Heir
JosieGardiner51 chapter 18 . 6/18
Oh! This chapter was so funny. Nice little break in the story that has been so serious
DanielleKyzer chapter 1 . 4/28
I really like this story, especially the Hermione and Snape. But I hate that Janie never gets in trouble, Hermione would punish her children, she made Harry and Ron study and basically glared at them whenever they did something stupid. It is how she is.
Black Doves chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
So far I'm enjoying the story. I'm likeing Janie a little less as it goes on though and it annoys me a bit that she is never punished for the things she's done like locking her parents in or the movie thing.
Anne chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Honestly? Spying on his own child? That's disgusting. Which right does he have to hear and see everything she does? I very much doubt that Dumbledore would ever have approved of such a thing.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Lots of stuff going on!
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I couldn'tget past the ssecond chappy. It's very childish!
Skywroe chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
This is a really good story; buuut I couldn't get through it because a lot of the characters were OOC. I did try though, I got to chapter 21 and just couldn't carry on. I'm sorry, but I do enjoy the plot AND the fact that New Zealand has a private wizard school!
Silver Rose Dust chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
I can't stop laughing... This really good and entertaining
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Very cute story. It reminds me why I love Hermione/ Severus pairings so much!
percabeth992 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Laughing like crazy
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
He sounds like another Draco. Although, MY DRACO is much better, he's a Slytherin like me! You filthy mudblood!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
LOL
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I got the weirdest image in my head of Snape with his hands on his hips
furface294 chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
there is NO WAY that Severus would let his father back in the door let alone talk to his family, i was amazed to see Eileen get into the story but his father ? noooooo . Hermoine would have known the sotry and she would have booted Dumbledore and Tobias OUT
Abi chapter 38 . 8/15/2012