Reviews for The Power of Love
LindaLinkLuver101 chapter 12 . 7/23
Ohmygosh this is SSSOOOOOO good You have to update this soon, I absoultely adore the WillxPhobos shipping
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I love your story, can't wait for chapter 13.
KillMe chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
This is awesome! I'm curious what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
love the story
ThisAcountisNotinUseAnymore chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Love the story line and cannot wait to read more. Love the pairings for Phobos/Will
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Do you have any intention of continuing this story? I really enjoyed it and want to see what happens next now that Will and Phobos know about each other.

It would be a shame to just leave it as is.
Jacky20 chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
update soon!
Juri Judal chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
This is getting better and better! I hope to see and update so and please let them get together with only the guardian thing to complicate it..that would be so much better than having some kind to tragedy keep them apart

I'll be rooting for you!

great job
Silver Wolf Girl 10 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely love this story please write more
Scarmagista chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
i know that you will probably not listen, but i would really enjoy having this story continued on. it was truly a great fic and i would love to see more of it, even if it was just a similiar story of the same pairing. the emotions did develop a little fast, but that is actually understandable as Will had a very traumatic experience, to put it mildly, and was emotionally vulnerable, while Phobos had absolutely no experience with people accepting him... you might need to work on Phobos's emotional responses if you do redo this, but Will is written just fine.
Science Queen chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
wow this is really good !i can't wait for the next chapter!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
why did you stop writing new chapters 3 years ago? this story was incredible and it needs a conclusion.
Unknown Destination chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Really liked this chapter. iI was shocked when Will's aura- whatever stayed w/ her and susan. that will certainly cause confusion! I can't wait to hear more! Update soon!
kristina17 chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
i like your story update soon.
Sweeter chapter 12 . 8/10/2008