Reviews for A Maneuvering Business
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I absolutle adored this! Fantastic!
webbo chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Great fun. Enjoyed it!
stargatesg1971 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
That was such an awesome story! I love how brought everyone into this world. It's a lovely mix of drama, love, romance and angst. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I've not read it till now. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Well Pete is in her past, so that is taken care of. Would think at that time one could shoot, I guess grouse or some such game bird. Maybe a hare or other wild game as long as it was on his property.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Sam seems to have the same difficulty with fianc├ęs as her Stargate counterpart. Hope there isn't a SPUD in her future.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
It appears that Harriman's nail ruse has created a meeting between Jack and Sam with an invitation by him for tea at the manor.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
A history of Sam's love life if one could be so indelicate. Well she did wind up with horse.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I can best describe this as delicious. Loved Sam's circa 1815 technobabble leaving Jack as bewildered as usual. Imagine seeing Jack and Teal'c without shirts made Sam blush several shades of pink.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I am trying with difficulty to dress the denizens of this world with the proper clothing. I am OK with Sam, but just can't picture Jack in the dress of the era. Though I think he would be a handsome specimen in breeches. Glad that Janet and Cassie are there. Vala is with the Gypsies. Where is Daniel. Wonder if he will visit, and do some digging.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Love this. My favorite book is Prides & Prejudice, and love seeing those characters translported from Stargatease to the English countryside.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
I have been for so long looking for a story like this one. GREAT JOB! though i am not sure about janet ant tealc... and i like vala and danieel bettter. You are an amazing writer though!
contrarymotion chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
It might be crackfic but I sure enjoyed it a lot! It was well thought out (well, that live journal entry sure helped!) and written and very very entertaining. Especially the introduction of the whole S. O'Neill thing at the beginning (ish). It makes the ending that much better :)
fanka77 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I'm speechless. That was brilliant! Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it!
bellachaos chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Great job. Jane Austen and SG-1 are two fandoms I never imagined combining but you married them in a deft and very humorous way. There's not a thing in this story that could be improved upon.
nellstar65 chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
I just re-read your lovely, romantic and endearing story! Cheers!