Reviews for Sandwich
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ha! I loved it all! So funny and... Sexy! But... we already knew that with the rating ;)
Shr00m chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
well, you just earned your sandwich.

You should get hungry more often XD
HayashiNoUta chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
genius story I actually played the music while reading it.
Shadow Firelaw chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You.. get a cookie. *gives cookie*

My fave pairing, not bad writing, not too OOC, awesome premise, fucking hilarious.. I do wish it was longer but I'm glad it didn't outstay its welcome.

Many kudos.
softsoundsx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awe I wanted to know if the sandwich was good or not! This was funny and awesome at the same time. Epic win for you hehe
fantasyAge chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
L. M. F. A. O. XD

I can understand Bakura's need for a sandwich as they ARE pretty important P Seto, the smug bastard ... probably won't get the sandwich though u.u all well.

I liked this VERY much _ . AWESOME! Hope another fic gets made ;]
darkest shade of red chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wow i love your story it was hot and funny at the same time. i had to laugh so hard at the part with the blueberry lube. and now i'm thinking about the stupid question what the red one was.i like your writing stile. keep going -
azab chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i loved it
ladymv chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow...i'm hungry now! damn it...:P this fic made me hugry 3 loved it! keep up ;)
snowfluff chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is definatly one of the best Seto/Bakura fics i have read. i prefer bakura when he's submissive in a fic, but i hate it when he's too uke-y. you perfected it. amazing 3
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

Seriously, you can write this legibly at 4am? I'm impressed. Great job! Bonzai!
Hidanluvr chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was absolutely wonderful and amazing. *Snort* Combining genres worked quite well actually. The story held humor, yet was so completely amazingly hot and glorious. Major nosebleed.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
haha, that was hilarious dude xD
Myou-Bakura chapter 1 . 2/26/2009