Reviews for Your Heart Will Be True
Wow wow wow! I hope you guys write more because you are GOOD at this! I especially loved and smiled at the story of Bartho and Arien! Well done!
LisaG16 chapter 35 . 1/21/2011
YAY! Hooray! *jumping up and down for joy*
LisaG16 chapter 34 . 1/21/2011
Oh dear, what a heartwrenching chapter! Poor Aragorn...poor Eression...poor Elledan! So is that despicable Vardnauth REALLY dead? I hope so!

Then in complete contrast to the angst of most of the chapter, I was cracking up at "Mama there's a dwarf in the garden"! LOL!
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 1/20/2011
NO! You can't kill Erynbenn! NO!
LisaG16 chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
Thank goodness they escaped! Maybe Gimli or someone will come upon the Evenstar while tracking our beloved ranger and elf?
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
Ah! This is insanity! How can Aragorn get the antidote for Arwen with this new attack?
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
OMG! Can they all be saved? Poor little Gilraen!
LisaG16 chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
LOL! Loved the dwarves...that was a nice bit of comic relief. But now my heart is in my throat at the attack being made on the royal family...I hope Bartho makes it to them in time to help! Oh dear!
LisaG16 chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Oh dear! Tantur is really a traitor? I hope Aragorn and Legolas figure this out quickly.

I love that the Mayor clearly KNEW who "Strider" is...I know I'd remember someone as brave and handsome as our dear ranger king! :)
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
How exciting! I'm glad the boys were there to help the town against those faux Gondorians. Poor Aragorn...as if he didn't have enough to worry about with finding that cure for Arwen, but now there's trouble brewing and people impersonating his soldiers!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Ooo! This is getting very exciting! I love seeing King Elessar revert back to Strider. :) Poor Aragorn must be so stressed out with worry for his family and his kingdom. I'm glad he has good friends to trust and rely upon.
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Interesting story so far...I love the Dunedain soldiers! Why do I have a very bad feeling about Erynbenn not returning to his sweet family? :(
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I have written to you to let you know that your fic has been nominated for a 2007 MC Award! Nominations will end Oct20th and winners announced within 2 weeks after that.

Congrats on being nominated! This is a link to your banner which you can display on your blog,lj,myspace etc. img.

If your fic wins you will be notified with your winning banner. Also all winners will be announced on the MC yahoo group located at groups.

Best wishes

Rhonda*Moderator of MC*

P.S If you do not wish your fic to participate let me know. Also if the links do not show up please e-mail me Pookums1971ataoldotcom
Tirnel chapter 45 . 5/10/2007
you talked about forgetting Beregond's wife...I do that all the time when writing, I'll usually it is gandalf I forget. You know he's there but he does nothing.
Aelaer chapter 44 . 10/24/2006
*sigh* I have not the heart ot say much else... other than that. Just a long, bittersweet sigh.

School has kept me from reading and reviewing, but I am still here. I managed to read this last, lovely chapter...

And I'll miss you guys. I'll miss you both so much. So many fan fiction writers have left the LOTR fandom, and you'll be among the very few who I'll always think about. If you guys ever decide to write anything again... well, I'll be there, that's for sure. Who knows, maybe Aragorn and Staff Elf, too. Or one of my other dozen muses.

I dunno if you'll reply to this, but I just want to say that, if possible, I'd like to keep in touch with you both. One of you commented that you would not be writing anymore, so it won't be possible through silly reiews- but truly, I'd love to keep in contact with you both.

Oh, and PS, I drew a picture of Aragorn and Legolas. It's up on my dA account, which is linked on my profile, if you are interested :)

But man... I feel... melancholy now... great story. Man.