Reviews for Giving In To Temptation
RikkuDevil chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
nice story couldnt stop laughing lol

you should write more of these stroies nicely written
XxDawnxRiderxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
HAHAHAHAH! I LOVE THIS! FAVORITES!
DahliaASant chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
OH MY GOD. THIS IS AMAZING. It's so funny, ah I love every minute of reading this! I can relate so well to Lady and her feminine problems and I love Dante and Vergil in this story and the way you portray them. Those damn New Year's Resolutions! And mean Vergil with his snide remarks about her weight. Ouch. This is an instant favorite, I'll have to go back and read it for a good laugh :]
Evil Fang chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Damn I did it again...SORRY I KEEP READING AND NOT REVIEWING. Bah im doing it now...Once again another great job and I really enjoyed it.
JaneGray chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This was truly wonderful! The writing is very good, funny, descriptive and never boring. The story is funny and cute, and all the characters are IC. I truly enjoyed reading it _
ShadesOfBlood chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
...

I. Can' .

THIS IS TOO FRICKING FUNNY! My sides hurt so much, and I really really really really really want chocolate now...Oh my..to fricking funny. Honsetly...oh the lungs, they burn...It's so prefectly womanly!...Holy crap...Ah this is a keeper, I'm adding it to my fav stories and coming back to it everytime I need a laught.
Demerah chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
damn, I need chocolate! The description of the cake made my mouth water...I needed a short time out to grab some choc and stuff my face with it :). Great story, loved it. Happy New Year! Wishing you a lot of inspriation for more splendid stories!
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aw, that was just the cutest fic I've read in ages :D. The chocolate, it was all about the chocolate, with a side order of crazy friendships, but mainly the sweetest, fresh, naked, multi-layered sinful orgy o XD. I am a surpeme fan of the wonders of food, and though like Dante pizza is my poison of choice, I couldn't help but smile at this delicious fic, nice one !
cassandra chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
omg ; that was awesome!
rose-mirror21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Just beautiful. Love your work. Keep up the good job. p.k.(PoutyKitten)
Ellered chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was definitely a fun read. I can see it in a funny comic book too. You certainly can write humour, and in a light feel good way. Chocolate - the downfall to a new years resolution. XD

Dante with antlers and a rudolph nose would be cute. :)

-Veronica x
Ryzel chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Nice hehehe vergil torcher hehehe whoops better get back to paying attention in class hope to see another chapter if possible!