Reviews for Shadow the Hedgehog: On A Mission
Vyoko18 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Well that's sucks that it stopped right there I was enjoying it. But I would have liked it more if shadow stayed in character more. But still it's a very good story to read. Very cute.
shadowheart12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i love it so far please keep up the good work with this story. i am hooked:)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
more plzzz it awesome!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
:( I'm sorry, but your star rating in this story has dropped to three and a half. The fight scene was excellent, but the image of Shadow's personality has been thoroughly dashed to pieces. Yeah, he'd save her, but only to settle his debt. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, and I want to see more, but I can imagine that certain Shadow fans would be appalled with your image of him.
But don't give up! Please, I must know how this story ends!(O.O)
HTKWolfe777 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This reminds me of a captioned picture I saw on google the other day. The left half had a picture of Shadow in Chibi form, smiling, and a pink background with little hearts. The right side had a picture of Sonic recoiling from the picture on the left with bleeding eyes. The captions read, "Shadow the Hedgehog. SEGA, what have you done to him?!" Aside from his reaction to Rouge, your depiction of Shadow was way off the mark. I intend to finish reading this story, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Time for an honest critique. I meant every word I said about chapter one. It seems like you are starting to slip with this chapter. My only real issue here is your depiction of Shadow, he's going soft too fast. There is a mental state that soilders go through in which they bond with nurses who saved their lives, and vice versa, but for somthing like that to happen to Shadow after just one night? Can't happen, he's too self-reliant. True, he would recognize that he owes Michele his life, but he could still care less about her personal feelings. And since when has he ever cared if somthing was legal? I look forward to seeing how this story unfolds.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Very nicely written. I haven't yet played the Shadow the Hedgehog games, but your writing style is descriptive enough for me to see it happening in my head. Also, your grammar is excellent, somthing a lot of people ignore while writing Fanfics. And now for the cherry on top, your depiction of Shadow earns a solid 20 out of 10. This first chapter I give four and a half srars because there's always room for a little improvement.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
this story is realy good i did not know that shadow had feelings for that girl just has he had feeling for mrea i dont blame hime for what happen 50 yerars ago no wonder he does not trust other humans because of mreias death i feel so sorry for him from rebecca norris age 12
Shadow Wolf chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Seriously? You haven't updated in like, 6 years? That is cruel dude. Have you forgotten us? We need you to update woman! You can't leave us hanging with sonic finding shadow with his girlfriend! I want to know what happens! Does sonic get beat up by shadow? Or is he running from amy and gets caught? I don't care what you write just update!
SilverNeira chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I find that their relationship is a bit too fast, but I still like it so please continue!
Shadowgirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Awesome awesome awesome! This story gets better and better every time I read it!
Shadowgirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Shadowgirl chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
If you don't finish the next chapter soon i will freak! I do not want you to become like my friend élana which means that she hasn't upgraded her story for the last MONTH! She wrote The Dark Takeover by the way. So PLEASE finish the next chapter within the month!
james chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
this way fuckin ausom plz right more
angel chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
i love it! ooohhhh and sonic's up... XD update!