Reviews for A New Year's Resolution
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I -knew- that would be Bakura's resolution!

Anyway way, great fic! _
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Kawaii~~! Fluffiness! x3 I loved it! Especially the end, I don't think either of them are gonna break their Resolutions... _ Great work!
th4nksforallthefish chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
You are such a rad writer. I heart you. Well done story, enjoyed muchly.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Heh. Me likes!
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Kawaii.
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I should be very pissed at you.. Seeing as how you have ignored In Too Deep for a whole year plus some now.. But I can't when you write such adorable little one-shots that rock my world!

So, yeah. Another one-shot going in my favorites.. Loved it like I love everything else you write!

Sorry I'm late.. I really haven't been able to keep up with my email..that's why I'm 2 months behind..

Now, I think I need to go read Summer Lovin' or Stripped or When the Sun Goes Down, or perhaps...
Argh chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw. I love this couple and you're stories are always great even if you never finish them. I hope you continue writing, especially BakuraxRyou fics, forever. (Or at least until I die, or loose interest. Sometimes it worries me that I think the former's more likely.)
TheBaconLord chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I find that heart warming and oh so fluffy. ... o.o Whatever the hell that means. -.- Anyways, great fic!
crimson nightmare chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Cute! X3

And pft...(waves school away for you)
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
aww this is cute. :3 a thumbs up to ya!
yuugiho chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
omr! thats so adorable! i almost cried it was so cute! please write more! you have inspired me to make a new years resolution! thanx!
thomas jefferson is my homeboy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
First o' all. I MISS YOU.

Secondly. Reviewing. It's so cute! ;_; They bicker like an old (or really old, in Bakura's case) married couple. On drugs. But it's still really adorable. xD Bakura and purring are the best things ever. Eh, I still love your nicknames to death. Ryou~ Pretty bride Ryou! He was wonderful here and he seems to exasperated here! Especially with all the explaining. To Bakura. THE BAKU-BAKU. BA-KU-RA. Poor thing. ((giggle)) But, oh, all the better for us readers. And I love dorky-dressed!Ryou.

...You make me feel all warm an' fuzzy inside. :3 'Tis NOT garbage. So there. I hope you've had a happy, lovely, wonderful, whale-free, food-filled, fantastical, supah dupah, awesomely awesome, and other-words-of-love holidays! Please take care of yourself. Brush you teeth. Luff.
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aww! That was so cute! I luved it! Made me all warm and fuzzy inside... Ryou and Bakura are just too adorable! D
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Eh, holidays always go by too fast. I didn't get a single drawing, or chapter written at all. But I like yours! It's very cute.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Lol. This was great! I love the emotions! Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2. Have fun in school:D