Reviews for Shadow Fever
Lynne Bailey chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
WOW this was something I never expected at all but I liked it. It was such a surprise to me more about Michaela arousing herself...sure gives you a lot to think about. You have a great imagination. Thanks for sharing.
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Holy. Effing. Shit. Um... yeahhhh. Hi, incoherence! Um... I'm trying to come up with something of use to say, but I'm pretty sure you just melted my brain. Along with other parts of my anatomy :D Hottest thing ever. More please! :D
Maria Wellmeyer chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great story! First I read it when your site was working yet. Now I found it at old forum-sites and read it again! It's one for adults, - but I admire you to be so brave to write and post a story like this. Guess most of the writers wouldn't dare to do so.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
WOW! That was unbelievably WOW!
undecidable13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
You realise this is pretty much thebest fanfic ever? Oh well that's just the opinion of me and my dirty mind muhaha. But seriously, while, as you admit, it's a little (or a lot!) outof character, it is of course well written,as your stories always are, and you justifythe events that occur. Don't tell me we all didn't see M and S battling not to jump on each other during Bad Water lol. And of course, my point was, that i enjoyed it! :D
Keydieh Hurst chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Hey, I was wondering what Jules title for the story was?
aquamum chapter 1 . 3/19/2006

My glasses have fogged up

That was excellent...
Dafina chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow. I loved this! I was actually searching for a Mike/Sully lemon scene and I'm so glad I came across this! It was superbly written and if you really think about it, not that much out of character.I'm adding it to my favorites list.
drquinnfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
great story!...
wind-dancer99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Different...very,very different...yet oddly enjoyable, but only to the prepared person. I, myself, was laughing for the first half of it, in surprise and astoundment...I'm not sure how else to put it...It cetainly was well written!