Reviews for What Could Have Been
CathyD chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Nicely done. :) You know how I feel about this pairing, but I loved this anyway. I actually felt bad for Jack, so great job! LOL Love Z's words to him, and I'm glad he doesn't want to ruin things for Syd by telling her.

On a side note: SKY and SYD are having a baby! AW. LOL

Great job! and sorry for not reviewing this before. *head/desk*

CathyD chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
You know, I can't believe I've not reviewed this fic. Loved it. My fave part was her realizing that Bridge is the one who makes her heart beat skip a beat, and is always there for her. Love me some Bridge/Z. :)

Love Sky's comment to her about always being her friend and an irritating big brother if she wants. LOL

Great stuff, now I'm off to read the next chappy. :)

kikyogirl15 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
nice story keep up the good work
the real vampire chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Aw poor Jack. That was kinda sad, but very very good. Looking forward to more.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Awe! Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
Destiny45 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
I so love this story that takes on examining the chemistry between the rangers as group as seen on the show. I like how you present different arguements about why you think certain couples would work and others would not. I think this is some of your best work. In general, it has been so nice getting updates from you on all your stories so frequently lately.
garnetred chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
aquarius12285 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Aww! Man, at least last chapter had a happy ending. This almost made me cry. Poor Jack. You wrote this so very well, but then again, that doesn't surprise me. On a brighter note, yay for Bridge and Z getting engaged! I liked the line about Z being Jack's sister in every way but blood. I liked the interaction between Jack and Z. I know I didn't issue the challenge, and I may not know the details of the challenge, but I think you pulled whatever it was off, and pulled it off very well.
aquarius12285 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Aww! This was such a sweet fic. I fairly recently finally got around to coming back to fanfiction including writing my fics. With that having been said, I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner. The whole Z thinking she was in love with Sky who was in love with Syd who was in love with Sky when really Z was in love with Bridge was very nicely done. Whoa, did I even say that right? lol. This is going on my favorite stories list because it rocks. Just so you know, you could probably write any couple and write it well. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
AW! Excellent fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
garnetred chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
What a fantastic story. Also truly love that moment when Z finally figured out that she is in love with Bridge, not Sky. Truly brilliant. Please write soon.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Interesting topic, but rather than a one shot, could you pretty please make it into a story? Like I am dying to read now about Bridge and Z's romance, plus I really wanted kinda a follow-up from Jack's perspective about what he was going through with his feelings for Syd. Oh pretty pretty please? :-)
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*grins* I loved the ending to this one! Now I cant wait for the next part