Reviews for Life is Unfair
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Haha, I can imagine Ron going NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO too easily rofl
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
HAHAHAHA great job! I loved it!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story,

Poor Ron just got the nightmare of his life, only adding monkeys could worsen it.

The mathematician in me just had to figure out the answers, and guess what: there actually are answers to the questions. That's what makes the story (for me) even better.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Funny and well made. You can imagine this animated.
Silent Amethyst chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i took had algeabra last year and i couldn't solve those problems!

anyways, good story.

Raptor84 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
The nightmare never ends. Very humorous.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
great shot i enjoyed it
Akinyi chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
ow my head! now i kno how ron feels. did those math questions even have answers? and i think everyone's had a nightmare like that at least once in their life time. im just glad that there werent any quadratic inequalities in ron's nightmare...that was some major brain pain for me last year.

anywho, great story. very funny and very cute. _
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Ah yes, I remember pop quizzes, but that was long, long ago. Now tests arrive in the form of continuing education for certifications you went to college to earn. So you see, I know how Ron feels. Life isn't fair.
Haley chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i loved this story. it was very funny. looking forward to more of yur stories. peace.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
OH NO, poor poor Ron! That was an awful dream! Great job though!
Worker72 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Interesting. So does this have any connection to your main story or is this completely separate from that series. It's going to be fun seeing how you finally reveal Barkin's true nature to Ron and Kim!
BlueSkies817 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
lol lol lol. Poor Ron.
StoryCrafter chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Very funny!
DimitrisDuchess chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow this could TOTALY be an episode! Cool story!