Reviews for Confirmation
Jaelyss chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great one-shot. Very in character and pitch perfect dialogue. Like another reviewer mentioned, we never heard about J/H sex but the show had exploited J/K's. Hyde never bragged about Jackie like he did with other girls. Thank god there is fanfic like this to remind us that S8 was wrong and not real.
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is a very cute, in-character story. I enjoyed Jackie's comparisons of Kelso and Hyde. And I especially liked Jackie's plan of burning Kelso by telling him about how she and Hyde "do it". The dialogue all sounded very Jackie.

This story gives explanation to the fact that on the show, we hear quite a lot about Jackie and Kelso's sex life but almost nothing about Jackie and Hyde. I, and a lot of zen fans, believe this was due to the very reason your story illustrates: that the sex actually meant something to Hyde, so he wanted to keep it private. It's a nice, subtextual reading. And I think the story demonstrates it with humor and sweetness.

"No, Steven. I understand," she continued excitedly. "It's because this is the first time you've experienced anything like…like the transcendental joining of our very souls and…"

"Jackie,' he tried again, rising wearily from the cot.

But she wouldn't be stopped. "…all those skanks in your poor, seedy past meant nothing to you, so you had no problem bragging about the filthy, dirty things you did with them. But our lovemaking is so pure and beautiful that your conscience won't let…"

Hyde couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Our what? My WHAT? No, Jackie I…"

Oblivious to Hyde's objections, Jackie's face and voice softened with realization. "It's because with me, it's different. It's because you lo-" Hyde's hand clamping over her mouth cut Jackie's declaration short.

"Shut it, Jackie."

Really well done. And definitely a scene that could have happened on the show. Thank you for sharing this. D
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was fabulous.

It was really well done.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is such a lovely one-parter. Completely captures who they are. I can see Jackie getting all excited about how Steven doesn't want to tell anyone, rambling on about how he loves her and how their lovemaking is special. And Hyde, secretly (of course!), loving it.

Oh, too great.

I love that she can tell that he's angry too and that he notices how ingrained she's become in his life that she can read him like that.

They are so wonderful together. And this fits in so perfectly for that episode.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh, this is too adorable! Luv it!
Anonymous Fic chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
So perfectly in character.

Love it.
ilovehp15 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
cute story and great writing! my favorite line is "He was beaten. Shaken down, once again, by a 95-pound brunette." ]!
mumblebee612 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Precious and absolutely perfect.

And yay for talk of a J/H sex life. Damn writers. We all know they did it!
Tokoyami chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow, I really liked this story. It was so sweet.
brunettebabe71 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love your story! you should continue writing for them! xoxoxoxo!
Caliente chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aww, wow! I really like this story. It was adorable and completely reminded me why I love these two together. _

Great stuff and I hope to see more from you in the future! Yay!

-Caliente-
arieleric chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
soo sweet! definitely one of my favorite one-shots i've seen so far :D
Jaded-Amaya chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw, this was so adorable! I loved it. The writing is really good too.
hmmart chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I totally loved it. Great Job. I needed something to smile about. I had a hard evening. This did it. Thanks.
MoonChild99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006