Reviews for My Little Secret
verecundus chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
OMG! Meanest story ever!
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
I cringed when Stephanie said Trish was the one in the shower. That could be such a red flag if Jessica runs into Trish. I would've said something like I was the one who was about to take a shower when Jessica came to the door and then excused myself to go tell Chris to shut off the water. I'm afraid Stephanie's explanation is going to kick her in the ass.

And Chris seems so desperate to continue their affair and it's kind of sad. He needs to think about what he said about feeling something more with Stephanie than with Jessica and run with that. He's the one who's clinging now, and he needs to figure out what that is. Stephanie recognizes the guilt and the danger that's coming with this affair, and Chris just isn't. He needs to listen to Stephanie. I have a really foreboding feeling that the shit is going to hit the fan and in the end, Chris and Steph are going to end up with Jessica and Hunter, respectively. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. Can't wait for more. :)
Y2Jen chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
oh wow this is already havelway done then if there's gonna be six chapters.

this is a cool story, I hope they don't get found out
DCFanatic4life chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Hmm, was that a little paranoia I sensed with Chris there in the end when he asked her if she wanted to end this? Perhaps he's scared that she'll want to end what they have and he can't handle that because he's in love with her. Then with all the justification of what they're doing, pointing out that Hunter is not her boyfriend and that it's nobody's business who she's touching, and then calling himself her little secret, that seems a little bitter, but maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Anyways though, I think that they have a lot of things they need to say to each other and can't say to each other. Can't wait to see where you take this. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
They SO love each other. All these feelings that they're afraid to talk about, totally and utterly in love. And Stephanie kissing Chris's shoulder in front of her dad and Hunter, bold move Stephanie, dare I say bolder than Chris saying it wasn't the first time they had kissed. Hunter has every right to be suspicious about them, but well, someone's a little too dense to realize what's goign on. Typical H for ya there. ;) On to the next chapter.
wweprincess chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Not letting go? Those are the complications of having an affair. They're getting attached, and that can't be too good if they have other people that they're with. They're in love and it's going to hurt if they can't be together.
wweprincess chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Chris and Stephanie are treading a very dangerous line here, I hope it doesn't bite them in the ass later on.
Shayne chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Awesome start, I love that those two are fucking each other and feel no guilt or remorse if the way they were acting towards each other at dinner was any indication. Great start.
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oh Steph and Chris, you guys are just too naughty. And too in denial of your feelings for each other. Friends? Yeah, friends my ass, they're friends, lol. I wonder how this will all play out, and H not being an ass? Kind of jolting actually. Can't wait for more. :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2