Reviews for Call
xbecbebex chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Definately one of the best I've read!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Wow, perfect ending. I loved this, good work!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
That was really well-written. (: You did a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character while changing enough stuff to write an original story. Good job and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Jackie Potansas chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
THE END? *sob* aww...well, you have an excellent writing style! I just love it! I hope you write more Rent fics!
OverThexM00N chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
"half a heartbeat from becoming a sniveling trainwreck."

Very unique sentence. I liked it.

I liked the entire story.

And 'The End'? As in THE end?

Oh well... all good things must come to an end.
GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Oh, I love this story so much! I just started (and finished) reading it today. Are you going to write something following this? Maybe you have, I just don't know. But it's really good, and I think you should!

GM
Sparrow's Someone chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
AW! poor marky, poor rodge! adorable story, though. i loved how the last chapter had collins, too... i can't think of much to say, but your story was great! looking foreward to many more! (maybe a sequel? *winkwinknudgenudge*)
prying.delilah chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Now that I've reread this and understood the ending, I'd like to say I loved it. I hope you write more stories soon!
PeeenAmme chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
i loved it

the whole tape idea was genius

i cant wait til collins comes back

roger apolagizing always makes me happy

update soon!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
thats it? I dont understand the ending.
fadeinonme chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Aw, what a beautiful way to end it. Seriously, I think you did a great job with this fic and you ended it so perfectly from Collins perspective...it just worked so well. :-) Loved it!
IsisDawn111 chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am loving this story so far. One thing that seemed a bit too sudden for me though was Maureen's departure; I felt like more explanation, even implied, would have made it less jarring. However, your characterizations of Roger and Mark are really three dimensional, and I really feel a connection to them in this story. Enjoy your vacation!
leatharegee chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Ooh this sounds like its going to be fun! I can't wait to read Roger's interview! _
SammyBlack80 chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you have fun on vacation!~SammyBlack
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Good chapter! I like the explanations of the pills, like the reasoning behind Roger's comments. Nice job in general.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »