Reviews for Diplomatic Mission
Vanidot chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
You are so mean for leaving the story here! Argh! great story! can you tell I want more?
Moi chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I honestly hope you'll continue this. It's positively hilarious. It doesn't matter just how many years have gone by since you last updated, really.
editcat chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Ya need ta update this one, fer cryin' out loud.
EAC chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Just found this story - come on, you can't leave us like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I know it had been ages, but would love to see this finished! Another great story!
JudyL068 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
ahhhhh! no, you can't stop here... must have more. Really! I'm so enjoying this... pout would it help to beg? bribe? G virtual chocolate?
NimmieJoe chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Excellent story so far :) Loved reading it. I would love to see how it ends...Please finish it :)

Thanks
Cameron chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I knew when i started this that it wasn't labeled complete but I hoped it was an oversight. Are you ever gonna finish this? It's pretty good.
Saissa chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
ANy chance this story might be updated?

It's really good.

Its been 4 years since the last update
Karen19 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I know. It has been a long time but I for one would like to see more of this story or any other from you. I like your work .
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
oh this is great! I do so love your crossovers! Is there any more of this?
force42 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
This is all kinds of awesome! Please continue!
sg1robinson chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Great Story! Are you going to finish? It's torture waiting to see if Jack can pull this off! What if MacGyver shows up? Please finish this!
Ayumi chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Hi,

I like it sooo much! Mac-Jack joy! ;)

Would you please continue?

Thanks for the fics. They're great.

By!
Hawklan chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
lol nice how Jack handled meeting those to Mac unknown ppl *g*

I have quite enjoyed the story this far and I hope you are still around and will come back to it for a while.