Reviews for A Bat's Diary
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Nice story :)

I like how cute it got
LEC743 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I didn't think this was at all dark or creepy. Sad but not dark or creepy. It had a nice happy ending though:)
Hysteria Rogers chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
wow, you just killed it, this had heart, emo, thought and originality. toughly impressed
nejiten chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
holy shit dude that waz the damn bomb but you should have contiued the story a little bit longer than that but i love that story like i want to go to hell and i do ,dont ask , and dude i love the pairing to so this is an awsome story
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
"Heat flames up and I realize that he's not staring down my shirt, but into my eyes. I love guys like that."

That's really the difference between Knuckles and all other guys that are into Rouge. That was so beautiful, I loved it. I love Knuckles x Rouge because he loves her for who she is, this is a great story!
super sam chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
dude... that was so good and I love it

so! much! bye-bye
SUPER SAM chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I LOVE ROUGE AND KNUCKLES GETS MARRIED AND HAVE A KID IM GOING TO CRY!EVEN WHEN KNUCKLES LOOKS IN ROUGE'S EYES AND KISS HER,OH AND THE PART WHEN ROUGE BITES KNUX'S LIP AND SHE LICKS THEM AND...YOU KNOW THE REST FROM THERE SO...ROMCTIC! PLEASE LAST FOREVER BUT ITS A STORY IT CANT SO GOOD...BYE FOR NOW LIVE YOUR DREAMS! AND BE HAPPY AND LIVE LIFE LIKE ITS YOUR ON! SO FOR REAL BYE-BYE!
Ember113 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Just reading through your old stories, I really like this oneshot, really romantic and actually very possible. in comparison to a few other one's I've read... lol. Anyways, I really enjoyed this and probably will for any other Knuxouge stories you have written. :D
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
dude...

...I seriously love your writing.

Never stop. Ever. Promise?
sha123456789 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Go knux and rouge! XD Swift, i like it! XD Wo!
ScaryDreams10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
One time and the have a baby. Hmm.
deftchinchilla chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Alright, I know I've read this story at least once before, 'cause I recognize it and I had to come back and leave you a review. I will be honest with you, as I only hope you would be with me should you decide to read one of my stories. I'll admit that it was just a tad sappy at the end, that Rouge, was in fact, a little OOC at the end, but that does not change my opinion of it as a whole or of you as a writer. I still greatly enjoyed your story and I still think you are a terrific writer. I look forward to the next story you plan to post.

Have a lovely day.
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is really cool, I love the dark creepy feel. I like the diary idea, and Knuxouge is amazing. Great work! :D
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
A boy. Red and loud, like his dad. HAH! That fits Knuckles to the tip of his tail! I love it!
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
So very sweet. Love can bring about a change so I don't really feel they were OOC. I just love these two so much!