Reviews for Fanfiction
Gnome Ignominious chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love this :D

"It made a depressing sort of sproing sound." Best line ever :D
arya57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Best fic EVER! :D
Suncesco chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was utterly fantastic. You amaze me. I was trying not to laugh too loud (I always find the best stories when everybody else in my house has gone to sleep) but it was difficult. Especially when House guessed the password, among other parts.
Ibex chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is, by far, the most amusing fanfic i've ever read, and that is saying something.

also, i've never felt the need to write a review, but i had to because this fanfic is so good. The idea is very funny (although not new to me), the execution is witty and i really enjoyed it all.
dzio chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great! :D Poor House. Traumatized for life like this. ;)

You know, I thought about it a while ago. I mean, one of the Golden Rules of being a TVshow star must be "never, NOT EVER, go reading fan fiction." Can you even imagine poor Hugh Laurie reading this stuff? Yeah, it's not him, it's House, but everyone reading about his steamy affair with Wilson sees HIM and Robert Sean Leonard in their heads. God, *I* feel dirty when I think about it. I don't think they are being paid enough, poor things. ;)
Chikiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow that was funny~! it's kind of funny house freaking out over finding fanfiction. Great story!
izzfrogger chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
T-T -lays giggling on the floor- :D I was laughing all the way through reading that! Yes, House IS quite o.o.c (well who wouldn't be, faced w/ that situation!), but, to be honest, I didn't care because it is so well written and very funny! You've written this classic brilliantly :P I'm still grinning now!

Thanks for posting. You've cheered up my day :D
NogaMD chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
LOL!

brilliant!

fantastic idea!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
:D

can't stop now. trying to read all your stories in a row... am very amused...
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
OMG waht? so weird... I love your fics...
HouseChick chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Okay, I've seriously been reading fics all afternoon, and this is the first one I needed to comment on.

Fucking brilliant! When I read:

“Well? Are we going to do work? Or is the entire purpose of our existence to make vague references to medicine while carrying out complex and sordid affairs for the entertainment of weird onlookers who need to get lives?”

I almost died! It's nice to know that us authors can make fun of ourselves!

Fantastic!
s0ulm8 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I can never write fanfiction again! Oi

s.
Bohemian-Scandal chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Omg. Brilliant. Haha.
hailey chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
it was fantastic
chickie2446 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
“absolutely nothing to do with anything resembling big sticks, oh, look what I said at complete and utter random, hah hah, pay no attention to me.“

Oh. My. God. Laughing my frakking ass off! I picture wilson saying all that without pause. It was freaking funny! You made me bark laugh! Like a laugh that explodes out without warning so it sounds like spastic barking!

Look what you made me do! I was trying to be all quiet so as nt to wake up my housemates and now I am In fits of laughter and can't breathe. You are a FUNNY girl, but now I am on garbage bin duty for waking everybody up. :(