Reviews for Fanfiction
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
You win.
Jesness chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Haha! This was just too cute. Well written and funny as heck. Nice job.
Fragahrach chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Ha! I haven't read something so funny in a long time. Nice work.
Asteria chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hah! This is great! It made just enough sense while not making any sense at all (did that make sense?) And, on the subject of sense, you'd think House would have enough sense not to eat the unidentifyable stuff from the back of the fridge.

Hee. This story makes me laugh.
Incubi Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was surely one of the funiest things I've ever read!

But shame on you. Actually I have so much stuff to learn for school, but because of you I can't stop reading and burst into laughter after every sentence!
aislinn chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow! I don't know where to start. It is absolutely hilarious! You hit it head on, from some writers being stalkerish to people ignoring foreman in stories. The paranoid House made me laugh, quite loudly actually.
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*reader is n the floor, laughing, and so incapable of anything at the present time, she doesn't even know how to write a review, so she adds the story to her faves*
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
OMG! That had some major LOL material!

The Swordsman
AmZ chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great fun!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Great story! i was laughing so hard, i was crying! whats OOC?
quadrophenia785 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
it was ooc (who cares, right?), but the banter was absolutely fabulous. seriously. best house/wilson friendship banter i think i've ever come across.

great job! absolutely loved it.

paula
Shadow Phenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I am almost sure I thoroughly freaked out half of the people living on my hall with my insane laughter at 11 on a Sunday morning. Well done.
asdfasdfaasdf chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This is probably the best story I've ever read on fanfiction. It is about the only unique House story in the history of the world. Fight the power! Yeah, ignore that last part...
flying cat chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is just an absolute classic. Original, witty, scathing and acurately summating something that is essentially very silly.

Mass respect to you for generating such a spankingly good concept.
Z33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
BEST FANFIC EVER

And now you've earned a place in my favorite author's list. Congrats!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »