Reviews for Fanfiction
yeeyee chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hahaha it is so funny! love it!
SuperKateB chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This was absolutely excellent. I love it to bits, and laughed hilariously. Especially the part with Cameron threatening to stab Chase with her high heels. :)
wrdo chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
wow.

that was great.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
L.M.F.A.O.

I would highlight my favourite lines but unfortunately that would practically be the whole story.

Bravo. I cannot tell you how unbelievably funny this story was.
jujubee10323 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You had me laughing the whole way through. Truly brilliant comedy, and as an added bonus, everyone was in perfect character. Humor with sophistication (even if it is a bit silly).Thank you for making my night.

Juju
AineMorrigan chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You are brilliant, the entire thing had me rolling in laughter!
Antifangirl725 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was hilarious! I really like the idea of House finding fanfiction, but I think it's been done before. It's still a funny story!
evila-elf chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Bloody brilliant!

*catches breath from all the laughing*

Glad that the House/Cam scared House as much as it scares me!

Loved it!
Idle Hands chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
So cute! The part in the beginning where House is looking at the various pairings- I just about fell off the couch laughing! A really good story! :-D
nemo1500 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
funny, i was laughing the whole time!
Jamie K. H chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was really good! I loved it! The humour was soo funny and refreshing AND it was an interesting read. It was clever how you made it a dream and i loved your concluding paragraphs 'He went through most of that day feeling rather silly, but that didn’t stop him searching the web for a good part of the morning, or querying a slightly bewildered Wilson on jokes about sticks, or waving his printer cable at Foreman and searching for any sign of comprehension.

And when he got home, he spent two hours cleaning out his refrigerator.'

Good job! *thumbs up*
Klashfor chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was GENIUS! So funny. Much love for the Mad Beta, and for telling earthdrago about 'Daemon's in the clinic'.

-K
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I loved this, it was so random! Good job! I loved it when House made Cameron go ask Cuddy where the master computer was, and when House figured out the password. Those were great. And, there's nothing wrong with a little OOC. _

~SimpleNClean92~